What are your worst fears\phobias?

Started by ChoasReaper99, June 23, 2011, 07:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoasReaper99

Centipedes,They creep me right the fuck out.
Expert spriter at ur service :p
I also write fanfiction :p
And draw fan art :p
And hack SSBB brawl -shot-

xSalashawty

I'll admit, I'm STILL afraid of the dark(sudden darkness, if it's expected I'm okay, but I'm 11, give a chance) slight claustriphobia, and getting in trouble.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Ioshyriku

myself and the fact some people are smarter than me(which they are)

nicklai14

Spiders and being deep in the woods after dark

Duman102

i have a fear of not geting laid before i into my senior year in high scool

~Bubblicious~

Mild fear of sleep due to nightmares nonstop. Had them ever since I was a little girl so yeah. Plus I can't find my teddybear so that's even worse because my teddybear helped me sleep >_<

Riot_Monsterous

Hey Tobi, If you can't find that Teddy bear.. I could always replace itttt~ And I'd cuddle back c: unlike those durn lazy teddys...
-commences to being slapped for being a weirdo-

But as for phobias.. I have a bit of a tornado phobia I suppose..
But for a fear.. I would say I'm more afraid of losing everything, that friends and family will all just stop caring or overall dislike me.
Though a equal or prolly bigger fear would be losing someone close to me through death.
And of course there's other fears, but those would likely be the ones that would hurt more than anything xD
Though those are pretty normal I would guess.

NiGHTS

I still hate lightning ;~; thunder I can deal with, usually if I have to go out and thunder and lightning starts I just won't go xD such childishness

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 23, 2011, 09:44:11 PM
I still hate lightning ;~; thunder I can deal with, usually if I have to go out and thunder and lightning starts I just won't go xD such childishness

But thats a cute fear x3

NiGHTS

darkness shadow

Quote from: valia_wolfie on June 23, 2011, 09:37:38 PM
Hey Tobi, If you can't find that Teddy bear.. I could always replace itttt~ And I'd cuddle back c: unlike those durn lazy teddys...
-commences to being slapped for being a weirdo-

But as for phobias.. I have a bit of a tornado phobia I suppose..
But for a fear.. I would say I'm more afraid of losing everything, that friends and family will all just stop caring or overall dislike me.
Though a equal or prolly bigger fear would be losing someone close to me through death.
And of course there's other fears, but those would likely be the ones that would hurt more than anything xD
Though those are pretty normal I would guess.
i'd be a better teddy >=U cause i'd do more than cuddle back

and me... thunder and lighting, getting lost... which i have a valid reason for =P and losing my tobi <3
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: darkness shadow on June 24, 2011, 12:22:09 PM
i'd be a better teddy >=U cause i'd do more than cuddle back

Bawww, bested by you again D:
But you make Tobeh awesomely happy <3 so I'll just stick to being Rue's teddy instead I suppose :3
Not that I had that sorta choice in the first place but still~ -slapped yet again for being a little tard-

And lol Nights, childish fears are usually cuteness :3 especially if they make you get super clingy!
Well.. it would be cute or funny the first several times.. then people would just be like.. "Dude, gtfo"
But that's besides the point!

Sonic360

Quote from: valia_wolfie on June 24, 2011, 12:49:18 PM
Bawww, bested by you again D:
But you make Tobeh awesomely happy <3 so I'll just stick to being Rue's teddy instead I suppose :3
Not that I had that sorta choice in the first place but still~ -slapped yet again for being a little tard-

And lol Nights, childish fears are usually cuteness :3 especially if they make you get super clingy!
Well.. it would be cute or funny the first several times.. then people would just be like.. "Dude, gtfo"
But that's besides the point!

Yes you are my ever so loving teddy babe <3 and that won't ever change 83, and Darky and Tobi better stay together...or else ~points finger at that volcano~ But yeah my main fears are losing my Amber <3, and all of my friends, and I'm terribly afraid of heights. My phobias...oh well theres my arachnipobia x( I'm also claustrophobic...enclose me in a tight space and I'll do the following in this exact order: Start freaking out, cry, more crying, go insane, then start raging out on the person nearest me.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Sonic360 on June 24, 2011, 01:31:32 PM
Yes you are my ever so loving teddy babe <3 and that won't ever change 83, and Darky and Tobi better stay together...or else ~points finger at that volcano~ But yeah my main fears are losing my Amber <3, and all of my friends, and I'm terribly afraid of heights. My phobias...oh well theres my arachnipobia x( I'm also claustrophobic...enclose me in a tight space and I'll do the following in this exact order: Start freaking out, cry, more crying, go insane, then start raging out on the person nearest me.
i'm odd in that way, i don't like crowded spaces... yet i'd happily get myself into a nice, little corner XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: Sonic360 on June 24, 2011, 01:31:32 PM

Mhm, and I wouldn't wanna change that for anything <3
And yush! I'll even help with the carrying to it! -also points to the volcano- -would likely slip and fall into the volcano with em D:-
But luckily I don't see that happening~

Oh and I was somehow unaware of the severity of claustrophobia's o3o
I'll remember to yank you out and cuddle you if you just so happen to be in one of those scareh small and enclosed areas :3
And lol, I'm more paranoid of ticks than I am of spiders.. fricken hate ticks D<  blood sucking diseased little buggers..
Though I can totally understand those particular phobias. Don't have them but they're pretty understandable IMO.

fangboy

Mine are spiders,darkness,and snakes

~Bubblicious~

Oh oh, forgot my irrational fear of being alone. I can't stand being alone, I start hyperventilating and everything. So a big thing for me is abandonment. if I have internet connection and people to talk to while everyone else is out- I'm okay. If my phone is working- I'm okay.
If I'm completely alone?
...yeah =3.

LiquiDMercH69

i fear zombies... and YES they are real!!!

BoobsMakeMeHappy

Anatidaephobia – fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
Statistically... 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

sonicknuckles01

well spiders and being late on dark woods

firetota

my worst would probably trypanophobia (fear of needles), Scopophobia (fear of people looking at you), liftophobia (fear of lifts and elevators), acrophobia (fear of heights), aichmophobia (fear of sharp objects), atychiphobia (fear of failure (my worst fear)), and last but not least Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia (fear of the number 666, Yes i fear that don't ask me why.)

SmashFinale

Quote from: firetota on July 03, 2011, 06:31:40 AM
atychiphobia (fear of failure (my worst fear))
mine too

oh and i see Jkid about to post

jkid101094

I've never posted in this topic? Alright, I guess I better break the ice. Time to get out your notepads, kiddies.

People: Oh God, this one's big. I can't stand talking face to face with someone...or really talking at all...big crowds...I can't stand family gatherings, so much that I've even told my she can't invite anyone over on my birthday. @_@

Dead bugs/animals: For some odd reason I've always been deeply afraid of dead things that aren't human. I can't look at dead animals for long and if I see dead bugs in the pool I'm not going in. I don't want those dirty motherfuckers on me...As sad as I am to admit it, though, I'm also afraid that I might be a very slight necrophiliac...I hope it's just a phase...
Dirty things: Alright, maybe this isn't much of a phobia as it is just a dislike, but I can't things like half-eaten foods, dirty plates, garbage, etc. If someone asks me to take out the garbage or load the dishes or something I start gagging. Everyone in my family knows I can't eat food once I've seen someone touch it and drink after someone.

Heights: I remember as a kid I told my mom about this one and she was like, "What the hell reason do you have to be afraid of heights? You sleep on the top bunk!". Uh, no, mom. That's not how it works. See, even in hotels, elevators, the second floor in my cousins house I always have the slight fear that the floor beneath me is going to come crashing down.

The Dark: I don't need a nightlight anymore but there are sometimes I have to turn the TV on and keep the volume down low. If no one is in the front room at night I'll be too petrified to even go to the bathroom next door to my room. I have to jolt in there, switch the light on, go, slowly open the door to check then dart back into my room, leaving the light on.

Knifes, flames...anything dangerous: The thought of pain freaks me out horribly. I refuse to cook out of fear of burning myself, though I've recently been able to counter that fear. The knifes thing is pretty much the exact same. Solved it a bit through cooking, but if someone else is holding a knife you won't find me near them. I wouldn't trust my own mother not to stab me.

Pain: Adding onto the above, in movies I can stand the suspense before, most of the time I can stand afterward (Heavy Rain being a LARGE exception) but I CANNOT stand seeing that moment where someone hurts them self or someone else. The knife piercing the skin is always worse than the blood afterward.

...And some other shit I can't remember...let me get back to you.

Post Merge: July 03, 2011, 10:33:31 PM

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 03, 2011, 05:28:09 PM
mine too

oh and i see Jkid about to post
I think we have a frekin' ESPer among us. :P
*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 03, 2011, 05:32:44 PM
I've never posted in this topic? Alright, I guess I better break the ice. Time to get out your notepads, kiddies.

People: Oh God, this one's big. I can't stand talking face to face with someone...or really talking at all...big crowds...I can't stand family gatherings, so much that I've even told my she can't invite anyone over on my birthday. @_@

The Dark: I don't need a nightlight anymore but there are sometimes I have to turn the TV on and keep the volume down low. If no one is in the front room at night I'll be too petrified to even go to the bathroom next door to my room. I have to jolt in there, switch the light on, go, slowly open the door to check then dart back into my room, leaving the light on.

Really? talking face to face? I usually find it better, I don't know why @.@ usually my preferences go: Face to Face, small gathering (at most 5/6 people), msn, text, Large gathering, Phone calls (HATE phone calls so much @.@ they just feel awkward or something)
Everyone is different I suppose

The bathroom one I used to do until about a year ago, might sometimes do it if I hear a strange noise or something x3

TheGameNinja

Anything that flies and stings. Emphasis on stings. Biting doesn't bother me. I'm not scared of mosquitoes or bugs like that. I'm talkin bees, wasps, hornets, anything like that.

xSalashawty

Quote from: supersonic312 on July 03, 2011, 11:29:05 PM
OMG I'm afraid of a place called Bobby Makyes MusicWorld in Wildner,Kinintucky

Post Merge: July 04, 2011, 04:31:12 AM

it's because of the demonic spirits that lingure there at the devil warshiping room AKA the basement
YOU WATCH GHOST ADVENTURES!

It's Bobby Mackey's Music World. The demonic spirits should be gone from the Catholic ritual taken place. There are still some left (Johanna) but they're supposedly good spirits. That, or you could walk up the stairs that don't lead anywhere and get blessed.
/endofftopic.
Oh...new fear.
Vaccines. If they're quick about it, Im okay. If it's painless, Im okay. If they take their time...IT HURTS. If it stings..maybe a little hurtness..unless they take their time..

Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: NiGHTS on July 03, 2011, 10:25:57 PM
Really? talking face to face? I usually find it better, I don't know why @.@ usually my preferences go: Face to Face, small gathering (at most 5/6 people), msn, text, Large gathering, Phone calls (HATE phone calls so much @.@ they just feel awkward or something)
Everyone is different I suppose

The bathroom one I used to do until about a year ago, might sometimes do it if I hear a strange noise or something x3
Yeah, like I usually say, if me and anyone else from this forum where to meet I'd be so shy I wouldn't be able to talk to them. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Um.. Well I'm not Scared of much-I mean I would say Pain or blood because I hate gore and violence to an extent, but no, I have a blood fetish and I'm a masochist. It's very contradicting. Nothing strikes real fear into me these days, it's all paranoia or heck, adrenaline.

I know though, that I'm scared of the future, and scared of growing up. Guess what? I'm (Actually) turning 18 this September, and my fear grows so much every day it's unbearable. THAT strikes fear right into my heart like a knife.

Betrayal. I will keep an eye on every person I know constantly to make sure they aren't lying to me. Even my girlfriend, even my best friend. Well, not my mother. But I'm a VERY paranoid person.

Driving.. I haven't even got my learner's yet, and I probably never will. Once again- Paranoia.

Last of all? Sex..
That just scares me.
^I'm serious.

Dormit

The Forgotten Alex

Spiders...fuck them
I have a slight fear of heights. Oh, and underwater creatures, I cant even eat lobster D:
People asked.

chuyitooooo

Spiders, the dark (I know it's pathetic) and for some weird reason, HUGE buildings.  :-\

DJ Jaz-Sonique

Not in order...
1. Spiders, I can't stand them, if I see a spider bigger than...say...a finger nail, I panic T_T.
2. Loosing my boyfriend over time.. even though he assures me I won't..
3. I'm really scared of growing up too, I apparently have my life marked out for me (by my Dad...so I am scared I will let him down...)
4. I m terrified of death, even the word can make me shudder..
5. I can no longer say the word "cancer" out loud, because I have lost too many friends and family to it, it's almost like a swear word I don't dare to ever mention or say.
6. I am a little bit scared of the beach, especially when I hear about sharks and what not close to the shore.
7. And lastly I am scared of the future, I am dreading the days I know will come quicker than I want (....the death of parents and family...)

xSalashawty

Spiders/anything that stings or bites. I don't care if they're away from me, but seeing one that looks poisonus within half a foot away from me, I panic. Why? Because I have an allergic reaction to ANYTHING that puts something weird in my skin. Should I tell you about the time when I placed gauze around my foot once?

Darkness...a little bit. I saw a ghost in my room at a young age. I remember waking up after a nightmare and seeing a white mist in front of me. After a talk with my parents, my dad walked out and saw an orb come from the closet. To this day, I only sleep with the light on because of my laziness and bigger phobia of tripping over things (my room is a hurricane's post)

Doing somethings to people. When I make someone sad or fail to make someone happy, I feel bad. When I mock people, I feel like a jerk. When I try standing up to the people I love...I cry. When..the list goes on and on.

Getting caught on anything I do. I'm quite the insufferable pussy in my band of friends. They're the daredevils of the group and I HATE being lectured about something I knew was wrong. Refer to the endless list of doing things to people.

Click me.

~Bubblicious~