Legend Of Zelda - NEW ZELDA WII GAME. OMFG. also Battlefield 3.

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 12, 2009, 05:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DX

SSWB

shaneme3

Quote from: asdablade on June 25, 2009, 03:53:14 PM
a new zelda awesome im gonna get it as soon as i can is it only for wii?
Nooooooo it's also playable on my but, of course it's only for wii
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Anonymous56

i cant wait to buy it , when i get it ill be playing it for hours with my brother :D

marineracc

Yay!  A new Lengend of Zelda!  I saw the illustration in my nintendo power magazine.  it looks really cool! No wait... it's not just cool... it's... KOOL!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

SuperGorgonMaster567

I wish someone would explain what's up with the new Zelda art and the whole "no sword, fairy girl" thing. What really bugs me is there probably won't be any big new till next E3.

Jaedowg

I'm working my way up to ViP, baby- 2 stars!

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: MewZero on June 12, 2009, 05:29:03 AM
WOOO.

Is this the right place? w/e

Legend Of Zelda for Wii has been annoced:

Hard News 11/06/09

Only for the effing wii FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I like LoZ especialy this news (the new one sounds intresting) i cant miss out on this D: mom wont buy a wii because you need to recalabrate the controlls every time you play a game (c'mon wii owners, you know im right)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on July 10, 2009, 10:32:07 AM
Only for the effing wii FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I like LoZ especialy this news (the new one sounds intresting) i cant miss out on this D: mom wont buy a wii because you need to recalabrate the controlls every time you play a game (c'mon wii owners, you know im right)
Well ya can't put it on DSi
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Rulep

I hope this game is good and spent lot of time on that. Like they did with Twlight Princess, 4 years of devlopment!
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

ganonmanz

W00t! Another Zelda game for me to play day in, day out. I just hope the storyline doesn't go wacko on me...

ChaosMaster

wonder how It'll fair against all the critics?  ???   wait, WHO CARES! IT'S ZELDA!  ;D

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

qwerty