Has anything wierd happened to you?

Started by Jaedowg, July 12, 2009, 02:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaedowg

Once, I got electrocuted when I was trying to unplug a laptop. My hand felt really tingly and numb and I couldn't feel it.  Has anything like that happened to you before?
I'm working my way up to ViP, baby- 2 stars!

Skyle369

Theres this time I couldn't move, couldn't sleep and couldn't think.

I realized I was in love...

qwerty

i woke up and couldnt move and i could only talk in whispers but i was awake.

CradledEggle

OK i have one,i think it was Monday,i was here,alone at the house,and the bulb in the hallway blew out even though it wasn't on,then the TV turned off and then there was a crash from my room and my lamp had fallen,then that night i woke from sleeping and i couldn't move and i couldn't breathe,it was like i was being held down and choked.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

NiGHTS

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on July 17, 2009, 03:05:41 AM
OK i have one,i think it was Monday,i was here,alone at the house,and the bulb in the hallway blew out even though it wasn't on,then the TV turned off and then there was a crash from my room and my lamp had fallen,then that night i woke from sleeping and i couldn't move and i couldn't breathe,it was like i was being held down and choked.

wow thats just weird o_0 Id be liek out of that house liek a rocket the next morning

today my door kept liek knocking but no one was there i was all liek TE feck o_0

yea its happened before though... and our lightswitch has gunk leaking out of it lawl

ooor this one time there was liek footsteps outside my window and russling (liek wet waterproof trousers sorta thing) and everytime i looked outside it stopped and when i shut the curtain again it started again. Ghost or someone there? no it was wind and polystyreine xD that night i actually freaked myself out that night and slept beside the cat on the coutch. Needless to say i was near late for an exam the next morning xD.

CradledEggle

Quote from: NiGHTS on July 17, 2009, 11:56:43 AM
wow thats just weird o_0 Id be liek out of that house liek a rocket the next morning

today my door kept liek knocking but no one was there i was all liek TE feck o_0

yea its happened before though... and our lightswitch has gunk leaking out of it lawl

ooor this one time there was liek footsteps outside my window and russling (liek wet waterproof trousers sorta thing) and everytime i looked outside it stopped and when i shut the curtain again it started again. Ghost or someone there? no it was wind and polystyreine xD that night i actually freaked myself out that night and slept beside the cat on the coutch. Needless to say i was near late for an exam the next morning xD.
lol one time i heard someone knock on the door and it sounded like my dad so i opend it and no one was there,then i got silent and thats when i went to the kitchen to find a cabinet open...thats was f*cking scary

OH YEAH tofay there a a puddle of water in my toom with foot prints going from it,and i havn;t been in my room in 3 days.
------

NiGHTS

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on July 17, 2009, 05:02:53 PM
lol one time i heard someone knock on the door and it sounded like my dad so i opend it and no one was there,then i got silent and thats when i went to the kitchen to find a cabinet open...thats was f*cking scary

lol the cabinets in my house open themselves liek they try to attack you...

i mean i was getting a plate outa the cupboard and the one beside opened and hit me on that head then the one below hit my leg..... lol evil cupboards... then i opened the one te get a plate out and well the plate fell into my hands i mean just made it so much easier than having to reach up and get one....

TheThing77

If you mean just weird then yes I have plenty of Déjà vu's like mainly in my dreams I see places I have never seen b-4 then a coulpe of days,mounths,years later i see it it really creapes me out!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Jaedowg on July 12, 2009, 02:32:10 AM
Once, I got electrocuted when I was trying to unplug a laptop. My hand felt really tingly and numb and I couldn't feel it.  Has anything like that happened to you before?
Well when my friend came over to play, I took a pic of them and me because we were fooling around and when the pic came out we saw a giant white orb in the background
strange much.
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

There are always some kind of figure in the BG of any pictures I take in living room.  That's why I just started taking all pictures in my room.

._.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 18, 2009, 09:29:14 AM
There are always some kind of figure in the BG of any pictures I take in living room.  That's why I just started taking all pictures in my room.

._.
Yeah I noticed that too, same room its always there and ... one time I felt something touching me when my friend wasn't..._>
NO SIGNATURE

NiGHTS

well earlier i read the one about electricuting i saw this freaken flash of lightening and a friggin powerful clash of thunder so i ran and hid (after having been near hit by lightening its not in my keenest interest to do it againz) so as soon as i turned off my laptop it stopped and restarted when i turned my laptop back on about an hour later lawl...

CradledEggle

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 18, 2009, 09:29:14 AM

._.
um...one time i was at this hotel and my dad took a pic of me and theres like this mist behind me and then like when i was 10
me and my cousin were in my room the my cousin screamed saying a shadow figure was i the closet and i looked and saw it move through the wall,that scared me.
------

Hakudamashi

I got shocked by a squirrel that rubbed itself on a rug for several hours
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

I got run over by a car that was completely on top of me, and I was conscious the whole time, didn't feel any pain, and had a normal conversation with my friend who was standing next to me.

If you don't call that weird, then get a life