Has anything wierd happened to you?

Started by Jaedowg, July 12, 2009, 02:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avery McCloud

One time I went to sleep a bit late, then overslept. I woke up at like, 1 AM, wandering around the house which was pitch black, thinking it was morning

gamecircit

-Sig is too large!

Ioshyriku

So... let's see, I almost got stroke by a lightning, almost got killed several times and sometimes I have visions of some parts of the future

gamecircit

-Sig is too large!

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Halmetal

ever done one of those things, were you put your finger on a bottle cap  or something on a board with, yes, no and all the letters of the alphabet... well i tried that and said "whats your name" and my finger was slowly lead to "H" "E" "L" "L" then i lost bother and whent to bed because i couldn't be bothered to carry on, but in the night, i had a nightmare (this isn't a joke) and in the morning, i had 3 big cuts on my arm,  that were never there before :P that sorta creeped me out, but that happened 2 years ago, lol

NiGHTS

Quote from: Halmetal on July 28, 2009, 04:57:44 AM
ever done one of those things, were you put your finger on a bottle cap  or something on a board with, yes, no and all the letters of the alphabet... well i tried that and said "whats your name" and my finger was slowly lead to "H" "E" "L" "L" then i lost bother and whent to bed because i couldn't be bothered to carry on, but in the night, i had a nightmare (this isn't a joke) and in the morning, i had 3 big cuts on my arm,  that were never there before :P that sorta creeped me out, but that happened 2 years ago, lol

you mean liek one of those weegee boards

yea dont use those ever

Nightshade the hedgehog

another thing happened to me

outside my house i saw 2 green lights my bro says its the fence but its not
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

RainbowBeautyRocks

MY GRANDAMA'S HOUSE IS HAUNTED!!!! they say spirits/ghosts appear in orbs of light,its true. these people died in her back yard many,many,many years ago,and i keep seeing this figure of a girl crying when i go outside! and like 5 orbs of light at night were moving my gamecube! i woke up,thinking it was a dream,but my gamecube was upsidedown! and then one of them talked to me! they said nnononobebebeebwwwwararare!!!! it was weird! i think they tried to say no beware......

Olumide

my pants fell down yesterday at the bus station
Sooo emabbaresing ;D

Jordan teh Echidna

A deer ran in front of my car on my way home from the cinemas...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Proto_Blaze

ok get this... i literally met my dream girl... it was on a monday of the last week of school and i had a dream of this crazy pretty girl with blond hair and greenish blue eyes... when i woke up i was thinkin "im not creative enough to make a grl that pretty in a dream" so then friday comes (last day of school) i bump into a grl with red hair... i said hi and ignored her... then i started to get a friends myspace... as she was writing it down i kept looking at the red head... i was thinking "why does she look so familliar"? then it hit me... shes the grl from the dream!!! not knowing what to do i got her myspace... lol. and the first thing i asked her was if she ever was a blond... and its her natural hair color... freaky but she looks identical to the dream grl... and she likes what i like... so she is literally my dream girl... but she doesnt date so i kinda got screwed on that part lol

SonicLover25

Well,I've Had Those Weird Moments Where I Thought Something Would Just Fly Out And Scare Me,As If I Was Being Watched.

XtheHedgehog

i belive i have ESP or ghost seeing abilitys O_o

when ever i dont think and something happens a voice in my head says whats going to happen next AND IT DOES O_o, like i was outside and in my head i herd it say that a baseball is going to land on my friends head..and it did O_O. even things that seem unlikely happen =O

also i see whisps of mist, and shadows of people in various places =O

annoyinglad