Main Menu

Me and smiley_chao are going on holiday again :D

Started by Halmetal, August 15, 2009, 10:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halmetal

hi, just a notice for all my sonic zone friends and my sister smiley_chao's friends,
just to let you know, that we will be away for a week, again :P anyways, let you know when i get back, see ya laterz

annoyinglad

Quote from: Halmetal on August 15, 2009, 10:57:57 AM
hi, just a notice for all my sonic zone friends and my sister smiley_chao's friends,
just to let you know, that we will be away for a week, again :P anyways, let you know when i get back, see ya laterz

K cya. Have fun wherever it is you're going.

Halmetal

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 15, 2009, 11:00:08 AM
K cya. Have fun wherever it is you're going.
thanks, i hopefully will :D i will give you plus 1 karma XD

annoyinglad

Quote from: Halmetal on August 15, 2009, 11:01:39 AM
thanks, i hopefully will :D i will give you plus 1 karma XD

You will as long as you don't awaken the ancient ghosts of Whanamahusa and let them release their unlimited power upon the world. Oh crap, I just ruined the whole movie! Wait, you didn't hear that did you? I'm not supposed to tell anyone that we're following you around with hidden cameras to make a movie about the ghosts of Whanamahusa. You didn't hear it right?  ;)

Halmetal

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 15, 2009, 11:05:28 AM
You will as long as you don't awaken the ancient ghosts of Whanamahusa and let them release their unlimited power upon the world. Oh crap, I just ruined the whole movie! Wait, you didn't hear that did you? I'm not supposed to tell anyone that we're following you around with hidden cameras to make a movie about the ghosts of Whanamahusa. You didn't hear it right?  ;)
yep i heard you  :D
really?! does that mean i am gunna star in a movie? Yay :D and i dont even know what Whanamahusa is XD

annoyinglad

Quote from: Halmetal on August 15, 2009, 11:07:40 AM
yep i heard you  :D
really?! does that mean i am gunna star in a movie? Yay :D and i dont even know what Whanamahusa is XD

Oh, well if you heard me then we're gonna have to hide the cameras even better! Also, the movie is only gonna be released in theaters near us, not you. So you'll have to travel 100 miles to see it, and when you get there it will be sold out until it's on DVD and Blu-ray. Even then it's only sold in Jupiter, so good luck.  :P