Main Menu

I'm gone for now SZ

Started by Takama94, August 15, 2009, 08:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama94

Even though i was like the 4th person to join the forum(literally)Ive never been as  active(our known) as i wanted to be.Still Ive got to many personal things to work out at the moment,plus my upcoming 10th grade school year =_=.So i gotta leave! I'm not gonna pretend like that many people will miss me(if any at all) still just want you guys to no that this has been my favorite forum experience ever! gonna miss you people ^_^ so for now
Peace out

Dracoslythe

D:
noooo
not another valued memberrrr.

I guess you gotta do what ya gotta do, though.  =o
It's been nice talking to ya.  C:
have fun in the real world.  8D

jkid101094

I have no clue who you are but i'll be nice and give you best whishes too. ;D
Good Luck in 10th grade! ;)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Takama94 on August 15, 2009, 08:57:58 PM
Even though i was like the 4th person to join the forum(literally)Ive never been as  active(our known) as i wanted to be.Still Ive got to many personal things to work out at the moment,plus my upcoming 10th grade school year =_=.So i gotta leave! I'm not gonna pretend like that many people will miss me(if any at all) still just want you guys to no that this has been my favorite forum experience ever! gonna miss you people ^_^ so for now
Peace out

Wait, didn't you just come back like a week ago? That sucks... I will miss you for one. Good luck with 10th grade. Bai bai.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay