What are you currently playing?

Started by Hakudamashi, July 07, 2015, 11:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on September 17, 2015, 04:29:36 PM

what the fuck is that

also i was just playing saints row 2 on my pc i havent played that game since 2010 and i still love the hell out of it they ruined the series by making the saints row 3 and 4 those games suck shit

Hakudamashi

So my brother got me a PS4 as a surprise present the other day, along with Ground Zeroes, The Phantom Pain, Destiny and GTA5

So we were trying to get things set up nice and proper, everything seemed to be working fine until internet got involved. To cut a long story short, there's 2 things about the PS4 I find very irritating:
1. It's download speed is capped, whatever the specific number is I dunno, but the point is it downloads shit way too slow for my liking and it refuses to use the full speed I have available.

2. It is a complete bandwidth hog. I'm well aware that when things are downloading it takes priority and everything else using the internet is going to be slower, such is the case with Steam especially, but this thing demands soo much that everything else comes to a near screeching halt, almost unusable. And it's like just being on, rest mode or otherwise.

From how much I looked into this, there doesn't seem to be any fix or solution other than to just deal with it, and if that's the case, then I'm gonna get multiplat games on the PC whenever possible so I can avoid the hassle.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

No
I'd get a PS4 over an Xbone cause PS4 has the JRPGs and other weeb games like Omega Quintet

My only other option is to get neither and just focus on my PC rig.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

But Xbox One has that Keiji Inafune game and I know you're a big fan of him.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

If you guys are talking about Recore, from what I have read, it might also be coming for PC.
Heck, many games that are supposed to be XBOX One exclusives seem to come to the PC, so no worries.

Hakudamashi

Well that works out perfectly for me.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 21, 2015, 11:14:10 AM
No
I'd get a PS4 over an Xbone cause PS4 has the JRPGs and other weeb games like Omega Quintet

My only other option is to get neither and just focus on my PC rig.
[/quote

dude so what if the ps4 has rpg games i have all 3 of them just buy both of them dude that way u can get all the great exclusives they all have to offer

Ioshyriku

Quote from: batman on September 22, 2015, 08:42:35 AM
dude so what if the ps4 has rpg games i have all 3 of them just buy both of them dude that way u can get all the great exclusives they all have to offer
You might afford to get every console that you want, but most of us don't have such great conditions.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: batman on September 22, 2015, 08:42:35 AM
I'll be sure to do that with all that money I don't have.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 22, 2015, 11:26:23 AM
I'll be sure to do that with all that money I don't have.
my parents pay me for chores around our ranch thats also how i got all the stuff i want i dont even have a job

Hakudamashi

Yeah, I'll totally be able to afford an Xbox One along with paying bills and buying groceries for myself with that allowance I don't have. 
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 23, 2015, 01:08:51 PM
Yeah, I'll totally be able to afford an Xbox One along with paying bills and buying groceries for myself with that allowance I don't have. 

wow i thought that ur parents had a job man that sucks that u have to pay for everything

Hakudamashi

My parents have jobs, but they don't give me money.

I live on my own.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 23, 2015, 02:38:02 PM
My parents have jobs, but they don't give me money.

I live on my own.

oh so u live with ur parents or at ur own apartment