The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic Jackson

*moonwalks when mario stomps on my head and then bowser runs after mario to kill him and then I say* : EPIC HAXORZ >:O

*sonic comes disguised in mario and say* : it's me, sonic *super mario 64 style*

*cinematic of "sonic says" plays and sonic sez* : gee, there's nothing which can win, faced to SJ

*moonwalks again as I see robotnik touching his PINGAS* : epic fail, robotnik

Robotnik *turns to me* : snooPING AS usual I see

Me : PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS.......................................

Robotnik *as I say PINGAS* : PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS PINESS........................................

Mario : gay SJ

Robotnik *punches mario* : SILENCE!!!!!

Yoshi *swallows mario while he's flying XD*

Mario : ah, now I know that I am in meatballs field

Luigi : No, yoshi, it's my brother, Mario

Yoshi * pukes mario*

Mario : You didn't tell me you had a secret weapon, luigi

Luigi : That's mama luigi to you, mario

*a tsar bomba is falling from the sky and blows up the whole "last post wins" thread*

I'm the epic winner >=3

darkness shadow

achivement unlocked: overkill

and btw

I WIN
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

HereAndThere

RainbowBeautyRocks

That....was.....epic.....sonicjakson.....can i have ur autograph

maikoka1

jkid101094

Unauthorized spam. >:U

I just want SADX. >:U

Even though I'm about 1900 posts late. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 16, 2010, 08:50:37 PM
Unauthorized spam. >:U

I just want SADX. >:U

Even though I'm about 1900 posts late. 8D
I'm over 3000 posts late 8D

RainbowBeautyRocks

Who wants a big cup of KILL JKID i mean dr.pepper

Tanassy

RainbowBeautyRocks

RainbowBeautyRocks

HereAndThere

Give me a hug naow or I'll shoot you for real, betch >:U

jkid101094

I can't stand most rap songs unless they have nostalgic value for me or if they are about video games. >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS9KvylH__E&feature=player_embedded

This song gains instant respect from me, because, although the lyrics seem a bit dumb to me, it's about SSBB and that makes it epic. Final Destination theme FTW. >:U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 16, 2010, 10:19:27 AM
That....was.....epic.....sonicjakson.....can i have ur autograph

yes, sure *writes my autograph on a piece of paper and gives it to rainbowbeautyrocks*

WOUHOU, SJ IS THE WINNER!!! *Mario Party 8 style*