-Insert Amazing Murder Mystery Story Title Here-

Started by Dracoslythe, April 11, 2010, 09:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

So I was thinking.  I needed to come up with something more in-depth than Jkid's game.  Cause I'm a competitive bitch like that.
So I decided to try a Murder Mystery game!  :3
Bear with me, this may take a few days; I couldn't find any scripts online (that were free, anyway, and I wasn't going to pay for a script to use for a forum game xD) so I'm having to write this from scratch.  At first, I was going to do a social get-together type of setting, then I thought, that would be kind of hard, seeing as there's really not that many females compared to males.  xD  So, to celebrate Summer's slow approach, I guess we'll be having a pool party.  :3

I feel lazy, so I'm only going with ten players.  The first ten to tell me they want to play are playing.  If there isn't ten that wants to play, then I'll just go with however many we have.  But there needs to be at least five (four plus the killer) to make things fun.  :3
Just post or PM me if you want to play.  :3
I'm not going to go through the trouble of writing the script yet, until I know that people are going to show an interest.
When I have a good amount of players, I'll randomly choose the murderer.  Don't get all pissy if you're not it; everyone has an equal role in this.  :3

TranceRaver83

Elija2

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO  WAS PHONE?

Super Sonic Boom

I'll play, I just am trying to understand everything about it. XD

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 11, 2010, 09:34:18 AM
I'll play, I just am trying to understand everything about it. XD
xD
Basically, it's like a play, in a way-sorta-kinda.
Everyone has a part to play (basically just a name, you can add whatever personality you want to it), and every part has something to do with the final revealing of the true murderer.  There's gonna be clues left all over the place and such.
Like I said, this may take a bit; I'm having to write the script from scratch.  >.<

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 11, 2010, 09:22:59 AM
So I was thinking.  I needed to come up with something more in-depth than Jkid's game.  Cause I'm a competitive bitch like that.
So I decided to try a Murder Mystery game!  :3
Bear with me, this may take a few days; I couldn't find any scripts online (that were free, anyway, and I wasn't going to pay for a script to use for a forum game xD) so I'm having to write this from scratch.  At first, I was going to do a social get-together type of setting, then I thought, that would be kind of hard, seeing as there's really not that many females compared to males.  xD  So, to celebrate Summer's slow approach, I guess we'll be having a pool party.  :3

I feel lazy, so I'm only going with ten players.  The first ten to tell me they want to play are playing.  If there isn't ten that wants to play, then I'll just go with however many we have.  But there needs to be at least five (four plus the killer) to make things fun.  :3
Just post or PM me if you want to play.  :3
I'm not going to go through the trouble of writing the script yet, until I know that people are going to show an interest.
When I have a good amount of players, I'll randomly choose the murderer.  Don't get all pissy if you're not it; everyone has an equal role in this.  :3

Can I play?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 11, 2010, 09:37:15 AM
xD
Basically, it's like a play, in a way-sorta-kinda.
Everyone has a part to play (basically just a name, you can add whatever personality you want to it), and every part has something to do with the final revealing of the true murderer.  There's gonna be clues left all over the place and such.
Like I said, this may take a bit; I'm having to write the script from scratch.  >.<

OK, I'm gonna guess it's Professor Plum, in the Kitchen, with the Dagger!

jkid101094

Oh shit, someone was inspired by my game. 8D
I feel so proud. *sniffle*

And for the record if I wanted to make the game more in-depth I could, but then we'd basically have a mafia game. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 11, 2010, 09:38:40 AM
Can I play?
Sure :3

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 11, 2010, 09:43:21 AM
OK, I'm gonna guess it's Professor Plum, in the Kitchen, with the Dagger!
THAT'S SEXIST >:U

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 11, 2010, 10:48:39 AM
Oh shit, someone was inspired by my game. 8D
I feel so proud. *sniffle*

And for the record if I wanted to make the game more in-depth I could, but then we'd basically have a mafia game. :3
I know 8D

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 11, 2010, 10:53:43 AM
Sure :3
THAT'S SEXIST >:U
I know 8D
Oh yeah, and I guess I'll play. I wanna see what a Draco forum game is like. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Super Sonic Boom

OH
MAH
GAWD!

If this becomes a major hit, they should make a movie about it...and really good one...like Avatar good! XD

jkid101094

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 11, 2010, 10:57:53 AM
OH
MAH
GAWD!

If this becomes a major hit, they should make a movie about it...and really good one...like Avatar good! XD

Pttth. :P
No way. 8D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

*jumps up and down*

o3o oh oh pick me pick me x3

I mean

alright alright i'll be in your game stop harassing me Gosh >.>

note to self "smooth NiGHTS smoooth"