guess that Touhou character!

Started by darkyellowz, January 30, 2011, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

i will say qulitys of Touhou Characters and there known stats, and you will try to guess them. i will start with the easyist then the hardist, so try your best to figure them out.

Character number one.

She is known as the scarlet sister, the one you fight in a unlockable level in one of the touhou games, she is considered a "super cute vampire" and loved by many dark otakus, she lives her days not being able to see the world from outside of her dormant room down deep in the dark basmint of the SDM, who is she?

Ioshyriku

darkyellowz

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 30, 2011, 02:46:32 AM
flandre
i knew you where gonna be all over this topic, and correct. your vas knowladge of touhou is like mine, only i know the girl characters.

2nd character

she is known as the girl pimp of touhou, she loves getting high on mushrooms as they say, and she flys on a broomstick, who is she?

Ioshyriku

lol, funny description,the answer is Marisa

darkyellowz

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 30, 2011, 03:38:44 AM
lol, funny description,the answer is Marisa
your probly gonna get them all untill someone else comes in and trys. lol.

3rd touhou character

she is know for haveing the spell card "unlimited maid works", she works for the scarlet sisters as a maid and protects them from danger, who is this?

jkid101094

Quote from: darkyellowz on January 30, 2011, 03:41:23 AM
"unlimited maid works"
You fucking serious? Is that a reference to Fate/Stay Night's "Unlimited Blade Works"? I think it IS!  ::)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 30, 2011, 04:40:37 AM
You fucking serious? Is that a reference to Fate/Stay Night's "Unlimited Blade Works"? I think it IS!  ::)
no, it isnt. touhou is a game that is older then that game.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 30, 2011, 05:33:06 AM

lol, you gave the answer away.

i'd better restart this.

4th touhou character

she gets drunk all the time and she has horns on her head, she is known as a oni but not that much know as a "Touhou star"

Ioshyriku

darkyellowz

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 31, 2011, 02:59:43 AM
Suika Ibuki
correct, and sorry for being inactive.

Touhou character numba 5 (see what i did right there?).

her name is easily forgotten and she is the gate keeper of the SDM, she is also from china, who is this person.

Ioshyriku