First SZ members that meet eachother in real life?

Started by Fiamonder, November 02, 2010, 11:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

hiya. Fiamonder opening this topic, now...

A friend moved to England two months ago, I should've wrote that in my blog a while ago if I'm right. He got Internet after a few weeks. We keep in touch on Facebook.

He told me that he lives in Luton, and gave me his address for the future. We also promised, the last time we saw eachother, that I'll visit him with some friends we always hanged out with.

now I discussed about it with my family, and things are looking great. I'm leaving next month, and I hope that my friends are able to go too. my sis is also going with us with a friend, but they're going to Londen. we're atleast staying in Luton for three days.

now, you all must know Mikeytheechidna, a.k.a amazing story writer or Jordan. (EDIT: Yeah, yeah, he changed his username to Jordan teh echidna... or it always has been like that...) I have him on Facebook. too lazy to explain so see pic k:

yeah.

so not sure if he wants to, but it'll be really awesome to meet him really xD. I can't visit his house since I'm in Luton for my friend, but I think that I could do something sneaky... or something.

I asked him today if Luton was a big place, and he said it isn't. and my friend's house is not too far off Jordan's house, I believe that it was 2,5 miles. but if we'd think of a place to go to (a park or something I dunno), I'd suggest my friends to go there and do some activities while I meet Jordan at that place at the same time. amazing plan ain't it? xD.

Sooo this could be the very first real life SZ member meeting.

yeah.

It'll be funny if Jordan reads this thread :3

First try at making a sig, It's decent.