Main Menu

Soooo.... Who agrees?

Started by annoyinglad, October 08, 2009, 01:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I leave again, but not come back this time?

Yes
3 (17.6%)
No
12 (70.6%)
Alfredo Sauce
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

annoyinglad

So, I'm considering leaving... again. Technically for the 3rd time... But this time forever... What do you guys think? No bashing me or anything like the first time, I don't need the bull sh*t. If you hate me or not, I don't care. I have little reason to stay here and one of my choices essentially raped my friendship with John. And I have ways to contact the people I'd want to stay in contact with, so what should I do?

Elija2

Aww, not this again. Nobody wants you to leave! STAY!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 08, 2009, 01:40:45 PM
So, I'm considering leaving... again. Technically for the 3rd time... But this time forever... What do you guys think? No bashing me or anything like the first time, I don't need the bull sh*t. If you hate me or not, I don't care. I have little reason to stay here and one of my choices essentially raped my friendship with John. And I have ways to contact the people I'd want to stay in contact with, so what should I do?
Alfredo Sauce
NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: Elija2 on October 08, 2009, 01:43:50 PM
Aww, not this again. Nobody wants you to leave! STAY!

I'm not saying anyone wants me to leave, I'm saying I'm not sure I should stay. It's my choice, just like the last time.

Quote from: JetTheHawk on October 08, 2009, 01:45:33 PM
Alfredo Sauce

You do realize that isn't just there for random effect right?

Elija2

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 08, 2009, 01:47:27 PM
I'm not saying anyone wants me to leave, I'm saying I'm not sure I should stay. It's my choice, just like the last time.

Well if it's your choice, then why are you asking us?

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 08, 2009, 01:40:45 PM

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 08, 2009, 01:47:27 PM

You do realize that isn't just there for random effect right?
what? alfredo sauce YEAH
NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: Elija2 on October 08, 2009, 01:49:12 PM
Well if it's your choice, then why are you asking us?

No, you aren't getting it. I am considering leaving for my own reasons, not because of someone else. What do you guys think on the subject? If enough people think I have a great deal to contribute to the site, I'll stay, if not I can leave knowing I didn't forget anything.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 08, 2009, 01:57:47 PM
No, you aren't getting it. I am considering leaving for my own reasons, not because of someone else. What do you guys think on the subject? If enough people think I have a great deal to contribute to the site, I'll stay, if not I can leave knowing I didn't forget anything.
Still, alfredo sauce
NO SIGNATURE

SonicFan47

A-lad, ignore the nutless wonder.
I think you should stay.
You make excellent sigs, and provide a no-BS sense of humor that almost no one else here has and almost everyone else here needs.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

annoyinglad

Quote from: SonicFan47 on October 08, 2009, 02:22:02 PM
A-lad, ignore the nutless wonder.
I think you should stay.
You make excellent sigs, and provide a no-BS sense of humor that almost no one else here has and almost everyone else here needs.

I'ma seperate my responses into each line:

Why does everyone always think it's Jet's fault? I've been talking about it with Draco for days, the same days I've been gone.

Ok, that's one more for stay.

I disagree, and I can name at least 3 people here who can do better don't even try to think I mean you Jet , but thanks for the input.

Dracoslythe

It's your personal decision.  I would personally hate to see you go, but I do have other ways to keep in touch with you.
If that weren't the case, I would be like "NO, STAY.  D:"
If you're feeling too much pressure and stuff, then I would say go.
I would rather you leave and not suffer than the stay for someone else's sake and be miserable.

Even though it isn't for someone else's sake.
If you are miserable, and want to leave, even for personal reasons, I'm all for it.
I'd still be sad to see you leave, but it would make me feel better to know that you aren't miserable.

Gleech

I would pick "Alfredo Sauce" since its my style to be random. But, honestly, I say "NO!".

I wanna know youz better!! D:

(No, not like that you sick minds)

I just started to actually know you more and you decide to LEAVE? D:!

But, as Draco said...
Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 08, 2009, 03:09:15 PM
I would rather you leave and not suffer than the stay for someone else's sake and be miserable.
I agree with her, if you feel you need to leave, then go right on ahead.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

xaio

i'm sorry, i don't want tempers to flare at me, so all i will say is
1:no, i don't want you to leave

2:it's not jet's fault for anyone who still believes that <__< back off

3:i have no alternate way to contact you ;that's too bad, cause i didn't forget about the e-mail (CHA-CHING!)

if you wanna leave, then leave, but i think you have a big impact on this place, and truthfully, in my heart, i feel that everyday is a refreshment of the whole fact you came back.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

SonicFan47

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 08, 2009, 02:30:09 PM
Why does everyone always think it's Jet's fault?
I didn't say it was Jet's fault.
I was referencing his worthless, repetitive comments.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

dark rouge

nooooooooooooooooo dont leave you cant you have alot of friends here and id really hate it if you left even though I barely know you but your an awesome person and your great with your computer art so please dont go!