Main Menu

Where Are They?

Started by annoyinglad, October 13, 2009, 10:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Where have Draco and Reaver been? Reaver has been gone for like 2 weeks and Draco hasn't been around the past few days... I wouldn't be surprised that Reaver just has been busy or forgot or something, but that's odd for Draco... I'm worried... Especially with her... activities as of late... More so than you all know...

HMS7

dracos got some stuff to do i was txting with her and she said she was busy
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Snooky

Well I was worried about her...then I chatted her and said "no cigarettes and drinking for you >:U" and she said "aye aye captain Snooky."

That's not even close to what happened but I'm not really worried about her anymore after chatting her about that...

annoyinglad

Quote from: Snooky on October 13, 2009, 04:01:40 PM
Well I was worried about her...then I chatted her and said "no cigarettes and drinking for you >:U" and she said "aye aye captain Snooky."

That's not even close to what happened but I'm not really worried about her anymore after chatting her about that...

If you knew the other things I've talked to her about you would be...

Snooky

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 13, 2009, 04:20:07 PM
If you knew the other things I've talked to her about you would be...
I'm pretty sure she told me most of it...without going into too much detail about the...incident.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Snooky on October 13, 2009, 04:26:42 PM
I'm pretty sure she told me most of it...without going into too much detail about the...incident.

Well I'm talking about incidents, but yeah I know which one you're talking about.

SonicFan47

That's...a really good question.
I'm concerned for Draco as well, but I hadn't noticed Reaver's absence. But that happens rather often, so I'm not to concerned about him. (Not to sound mean or anything.)
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

HMS7

guys draco is ok she is not dead she has some test she has to do

Elija2

Draco is too smart to get into any serious trouble, I'm not too worried about her. And as for Reaver, he's likely busy with something. He's never on that much anyway.

HMS7

Quote from: Elija2 on October 14, 2009, 09:13:37 AM
Draco is too smart to get into any serious trouble, I'm not too worried about her. And as for Reaver, he's likely busy with something. He's never on that much anyway.
yup she is good to know some ppl care about others