What do you wanna say?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, November 22, 2009, 05:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Here in this thread we'll say whatever we want to.

MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ioshyriku

Princessofthechaosemerald

the world is corrupt, no one listens these days and children are being introduced to certain things to early, but some kids know how to listen, they do what they are told and do not get into trouble, but these are the kids who are poked and picked at by bullies, the bullies are the kids with insecurities and shizz, these are the future killers/muderers/ETC... maybe someone can take a stand and stop this world from corrupting even more, or maybe we can just let it slide and destroy the world for good, how should i know, im just one of those kids who are picked and poked at, someone decide for me, because im scared and confused......

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Maddie8D on November 22, 2009, 06:35:44 AM
the world is corrupt, no one listens these days and children are being introduced to certain things to early, but some kids know how to listen, they do what they are told and do not get into trouble, but these are the kids who are poked and picked at by bullies, the bullies are the kids with insecurities and shizz, these are the future killers/muderers/ETC... maybe someone can take a stand and stop this world from corrupting even more, or maybe we can just let it slide and destroy the world for good, how should i know, im just one of those kids who are picked and poked at, someone decide for me, because im scared and confused......
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Maddie8D on November 22, 2009, 06:35:44 AM

kids that listen and do what they are told don't get into trouble?

I'd like to see that happen i do what im told i listen i try and yet im still going nowhere cause no one acknowledges it. They always just go on to something of a better standard and leave me in the dark. Like my german presentation i gave the teacher work and shew just threw it back at me, and said that it wasnt acceptable, well i said to her that i don't know what to put in it and need help and she just shouted at me
way to fucking encourage children, your such a rolemodel you should write a fucking book Mrs german teacher. Shes always talking about the pupils that are A* pupils and the ones that are on E's but what about the ones on B's and C's that actually want to do well in the subject? She just overlooks them well im fucking sick of it whats the point in fucking trying anymore

Chaos Swissroll

Shut the fuck up all of you -grabs mic-

WOMANIZER WOMAN WOMANIZER UR A WOMANIZER OH WOMANIZER....-was punched-