Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 03:38:17 AM
He's 1 year older than you and he's a psycho...He smelled his cat's -beep-hole when he played with it and kept rubbing her -censored- and tried to squeeze milk from it....eww.
eww thats sick... my older brother is 10 years older than me and I realised something very sad, he ran away 12 years ago, and ever since my parents has had another kid who is now 10, he doesn't even know his older brother and my older brother doesn't even know my 10 year old brother exists

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 03:39:55 AM
eww thats sick... my older brother is 10 years older than me and I realised something very sad, he ran away 12 years ago, and ever since my parents has had another kid who is now 10, he doesn't even know his older brother and my older brother doesn't even know my 10 year old brother exists
Did he ran away because your parents scolded him?

Well, my brother has mental illness and I always have to give way to him, he's like bossy and think he's in charge of everything here and asks me to do whatever he wanted me to do...
For example
Next day of my birthday, I ate the cake that remained and I put it at the ground and carried some rubbish because the rubbish bin had no room.

My brother saw that and was angry.I was about to put the fork and spoon and he asked me to dump it.
I said I wanted to put the fork in the sink first and he said no.
I didn't do it and he kicked me right in the butt and pinned me with his knee......

HMS7

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 03:38:17 AM
He's 1 year older than you and he's a psycho...He smelled his cat's -beep-hole when he played with it and kept rubbing her -censored- and tried to squeeze milk from it....eww.
wow that makes me want to barf up the dirnk i just drank into the one im drinking right now
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 03:43:40 AM
Did he ran away because your parents scolded him?

Well, my brother has mental illness and I always have to give way to him, he's like bossy and think he's in charge of everything here and asks me to do whatever he wanted me to do...
For example
Next day of my birthday, I ate the cake that remained and I put it at the ground and carried some rubbish because the rubbish bin had no room.

My brother saw that and was angry.I was about to put the fork and spoon and he asked me to dump it.
I said I wanted to put the fork in the sink first and he said no.
I didn't do it and he kicked me right in the butt and pinned me with his knee......

I hate big brothers I can't believe he did that to you it's so nasty. :( As for my brother he just ran away before my parents got home, leaving me (I was 7) on the floor crying when he ran out

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 03:50:29 AM
I hate big brothers I can't believe he did that to you it's so nasty. :( As for my brother he just ran away before my parents got home, leaving me (I was 7) on the floor crying when he ran out
I hate specially when he ask for money for him cooking, my mom owns the house and it's where he live in, and he cost hundred bucks every month when my mom saw her credit card pay list...

When I was younger, like I was 8, he covered me with duct tape when I was unable to resist, and he put me at top of the cupboard leaving me crying, then I got down somehow and I went in my room because he took my pants...Then I tried to tear away a bit of the duct tape, I got out and saw my sister and I asked for help and I found out my pants were hanging above the door.

Quote from: HMS7 on November 27, 2009, 03:47:46 AM
wow that makes me want to barf up the dirnk i just drank into the one im drinking right now
He's a pervert...I saw him searching "Penis" on Wikipedia and say that it would benefit my elder cousin when he was looking at it....

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 03:55:48 AM
I hate specially when he ask for money for him cooking, my mom owns the house and it's where he live in, and he cost hundred bucks every month when my mom saw her credit card pay list...

When I was younger, like I was 8, he covered me with duct tape when I was unable to resist, and he put me at top of the cupboard leaving me crying, then I got down somehow and I went in my room because he took my pants...Then I tried to tear away a bit of the duct tape, I got out and saw my sister and I asked for help and I found out my pants were hanging above the door.
He's a pervert...I saw him searching "Penis" on Wikipedia and say that it would benefit my elder cousin when he was looking at it....

he sure does sound like a sick pervert kinda reminds me of my older brother when he threatened to cut off my... you know... if I told my parents that I caught him smoking

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 03:59:11 AM
he sure does sound like a sick pervert kinda reminds me of my older brother when he threatened to cut off my... you know... if I told my parents that I caught him smoking
Your brother sounds as same as my brother.  >:(

And he's a mischievous bastard, he killed a toad and put it in front of the yard at my cousin's place, it was night and he asked me to step where there was a dead toad.
He and my cousin laughed.
I was angry and I took a bike and started riding outside and when my mom talked to me I said "He can eat shit"

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 04:03:21 AM
Your brother sounds as same as my brother.  >:(

And he's a mischievous bastard, he killed a toad and put it in front of the yard at my cousin's place, it was night and he asked me to step where there was a dead toad.
He and my cousin laughed.
I was angry and I took a bike and started riding outside and when my mom talked to me I said "He can eat shit"
I don't even see my older brother as my own brother really he is such a nasty person who likes to hurt people >:(

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 04:07:49 AM
I don't even see my older brother as my own brother really he is such a nasty person who likes to hurt people >:(
Mine too, glad that yours are gone and your suffering has come to an end. >:(

Also, my mom told me that he took a BB gun to the roof and shot pedestrians and was warned by a sergeant.

My brother is stupid.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 04:14:12 AM
Mine too, glad that yours are gone and your suffering has come to an end. >:(

Also, my mom told me that he took a BB gun to the roof and shot pedestrians and was warned by a sergeant.

My brother is stupid.
If i was your brother I would be a very protective one because you are really cool ;)

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 04:17:16 AM
If i was your brother I would be a very protective one because you are really cool ;)
I'd want a brother like you, like we both wear Quiksilver (lol) and I never knew how would it have been if I had a friendly and awesome brother :)

Well, my brother disturbs me by pounding on the wall when I was sleeping after an argue with him...ANNOYING...

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 04:23:46 AM
I'd want a brother like you, like we both wear Quiksilver (lol) and I never knew how would it have been if I had a friendly and awesome brother :)

Well, my brother disturbs me by pounding on the wall when I was sleeping after an argue with him...ANNOYING...
Yeah you are awesome :) I used to have to share a room with my own brother for a while as we lived in a 3 bedroom house and I also have 2 older sisters, it was hell sharing with him :o

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 04:30:47 AM
Yeah you are awesome :) I used to have to share a room with my own brother for a while as we lived in a 3 bedroom house and I also have 2 older sisters, it was hell sharing with him :o
Thanks lol, I used to share the room with my brother and my mom too, it was a two decked bed, me and my mom slept at the lower deck and he slept at the higher when I was at kindergarten.

But I moved to my sister's room and my mom went to sleep with dad because he often stays at night so it would be convenient, but she slept on a bed that was extended by a sofa at the lounge.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 04:41:07 AM
Thanks lol, I used to share the room with my brother and my mom too, it was a two decked bed, me and my mom slept at the lower deck and he slept at the higher when I was at kindergarten.

But I moved to my sister's room and my mom went to sleep with dad because he often stays at night so it would be convenient, but she slept on a bed that was extended by a sofa at the lounge.
We had a bed like that once, I remember him trapping me in the room one time and wouldn't let me out, but as soon as he went out to the toilet i sneaked out and slept in my sisters' room as they let me so i could get away from the abuse

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 04:42:46 AM
We had a bed like that once, I remember him trapping me in the room one time and wouldn't let me out, but as soon as he went out to the toilet i sneaked out and slept in my sisters' room as they let me so i could get away from the abuse
Heh...It's quite a coincidence that we both have bastard brothers.

I once played Counter Strike with him, when I asked to change a zone he said I was annoying and punched me in the guts when I was in toilet.