Main Menu

I FOUND IT OUT!

Started by Ben The Werehog, December 19, 2009, 05:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 20, 2009, 11:39:01 PM
oh but thats not what the almight always right gleech thinks so obviously you must be wrong xD
okay, you got a point there, i'll stop

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 20, 2009, 11:43:10 PM

we are not worthy o3o
You're worthy for me <3333333333333333333333333333 xD

darknight

only a little pile of ppl i know are not acting like kids i'm  glad i'm not a baby like you all only john and the admins and mods are non babyesh and nights isnt babyesh

Kirby

John Can ban You. I'm Contacting him right now.

Post Merge: December 21, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Quote from: darknight on December 21, 2009, 12:06:02 AM
only a little pile of ppl i know are not acting like kids i'm  glad i'm not a baby like you all only john and the admins and mods are non babyesh and nights isnt babyesh
And babies speak like that.

Chaos Swissroll

Although you can use a keyboard, but your spelling, grammar, intelligence is below average.

Consult a doctor now.

sonicmaddave

Well would a baby be able to drive? would a baby be able to live in a flat by himself? would a baby be a qualified electrician? would a baby be able to post what he thinks?

I can do all that but must be a baby. Oh wait, also I am a baby so I must have a 11 year old brother who isn't born yet in that case. I am no way a baby.

Jordan teh Echidna

I'm not a baby, i can spell right and i ACTUALLY HAVE maturity...I don't throw random insults at people just to act big.
Stop acting like a child (even though you ARE one) and just accept that no one cares who banned you.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Chaos Swissroll

You're a baby, you live in your mother's womb.

And we sure aren't babies, because we have a life and you don't.

1.I can spell properly, you can't
2.I can use my brain, you can't
3.I have a life, you don't
4.You're the one who's acting like a kid, I'm not
5.You should GTFO this forum.Thx

sonicmaddave

it's funny how ben doesn't wake up to reality isn't it?

Kirby

I know. And He also shared his account with a non vip...

sonicmaddave

:/ he shoudln't be sharing accounts at all he could get hacked or something :o

Hakudamashi

I've been gone longer than I thought D=
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

EchidnaPower

Here's a question...

Why are we wasting time with him? He's pratically asking to be banned, so I say we should be happy to oblige! That way, instead of arguing with this 10 year old bonehead who doesn't listen to anyone. We can just move on and pretend he never existed!

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 21, 2009, 03:48:44 AM
Here's a question...

Why are we wasting time with him? He's pratically asking to be banned, so I say we should be happy to oblige! That way, instead of arguing with this 10 year old bonehead who doesn't listen to anyone. We can just move on and pretend he never existed!
A very good point we should waste no more time.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 21, 2009, 03:48:44 AM
Here's a question...

You're right, he is asking for attention, when we all ignore him he won't say a thing