Dead forum? Inactive forum?

Started by ~Bubblicious~, November 14, 2010, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: Elija2 on November 19, 2010, 09:32:48 AM
Even most ViP member's suck at RPs. And manually adding people you think are worthy would be a waste of time.
Whatever. I'm just making a suggestion.

Hakudamashi

I know declare this the "Complain about RPs" topic
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Because a lack of good RPs is the source of the forum's inactivity.

~Bubblicious~

OKay, gonna rant again since it was changed, time for childish rantage once more >:3

What's with most the new people and thinking they are all that with RP when most of them are fast-action noobs who haven't a clue what a forum rp is? I just wanna smack them through the internet .___.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 19, 2010, 11:40:24 AM
OKay, gonna rant again since it was changed, time for childish rantage once more >:3

What's with most the new people and thinking they are all that with RP when most of them are fast-action noobs who haven't a clue what a forum rp is? I just wanna smack them through the internet .___.
I believe its the same reason why new guys believe a "Mario vs. Sonic" or a "What's your favourite ___" topic hasn't been made yet...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 14, 2010, 03:10:40 PM
I think it's time for yet another rant.

However, this time, it's about the forums. Not the chatbox, not humanity, but the forums. As we have all noticed, yes, it's more active. HOWEVER it's more active due to spammers who don't really CARE about the forum or chatting AT ALL. Really, it's more dead than before. I mainly re-registered to clear things up with the Ben problem and shit, and to mess with him, but now it's mostly to bring back what was once a great forum.

All I've been doing lately is checking out new posts, making some of my own, trying to get the real members more active. I've been nonstop spam-clicking the 'Show new replies to your posts' link, and most of the time it's nothing. We complain about a dead forum, yet we ourselves don't post. We need to post, and be more active if this forum will ever be alive again.

Some of us actually want posts that aren't compromised of

KASHKASGDHAS

or

SONIC IS THE BEST LOLOLO9L BUT MARIO COULD KICK HIS ASS LOLOLOLL

Really, that's what you see now. Sure, there's the occasional educated person, but most of the new people... they just want games. They won't stay, they'll get their shit and leave. So, we, as a forum, need to actually work together to make it alive. I'll use my Tobiness, I don't know what that is but apparently it's something so yeah...

We need more Windle! Jkiddy! Draccy! Salas! Mikey! Johnny! Supa! Darky! Boom! We need more of EVERYONE.

So we ALL need to try.

agreed