The Most Embarrassing Game You'll Ever Play.

Started by KnuXXX, February 09, 2009, 01:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArsTarpool

I guess it would be for me one time i was sitting in a bathroom stall and my ass fell in the toilet and my pants got wet.

Know Your ABCs

When me and my friend Joanne were taking notes in Drama, we were playing the "Blackberry Game". I've got a Blackberry and we wrote stupid messages and passed it along to each other. They were really stupid, yet funny at the time and it was dead silent so you weren't allowed to talk. I send Joanne on "Ross up a tree '03", she burst out laughing and the teacher read out the ALL of the messages :P it was embarresing but hilarious
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._

solid kobra

i was playing basket ball and i had my heart boxers on, so someone passed me the ball and i made a jump shot and my pants fell down. the worst, i tripped and fell on my face. :-X :'(

KnuXXX

Quote from: solid kobra on February 23, 2009, 08:20:53 AM
i was playing basket ball and i had my heart boxers on, so someone passed me the ball and i made a jump shot and my pants fell down. the worst, i tripped and fell on my face. :-X :'(
Ouch..

Basketball's awesome, by the way =p I joined the school cup. Too bad the team we played against were cheating. and the judge was from their school, so the rest is kinda obvious
This is a signature.