THE RANDOMNESS IN THE SPACE OF THE UNIVERSE WITH TACOS

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, September 30, 2010, 03:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

Jazz realized through some obscure means that there was one house that wasn't playing attention to his music. He then went over there, crowbar in hand, and knocked on the door.
Very Hard.
Hard enough to put a dent in it.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

xSalashawty

"WHAT THE EFFIN' CRAP ARE YOU DOING!?!??!!??!" Ellexi screamed and alarmed by Jazz's appearance.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz got up, grabbed her favorite wooden spoon, and went and answered the door.

xSalashawty

"Please don't answer it! Please don't!" Ellexi wished

Click me.

LordMadiac

Koki's natural instinct was to dive underneath a table and cower in fear.

xSalashawty

Ellexi sighed. "Jazzy, stop it!!" I yelled then carrying him down with Ellexi's favorite song,Own Little World.

Click me.

Jazz Nova

Jazz's band was somehow at the front door front door all set up and started playing "Hell Yeah" (by Zebrahead) as soon as Rhaoz opened the door.

xSalashawty

Click me.

Riot_Monsterous

I shall be joining in as Val but teh human version since I has no good human version pic of her up idk XD)

Val peered in the house and jumped in the open window scurrying under the bed laughing like a tard

xSalashawty

"Why do I even bother seeing Jazz beat the living craspz out of them," Ellexi thought, jumping on a tree listening to hard rock music and headbanging like a retarded emo.

Click me.

TobiTheGoodGirl

"OOOOHHHH I LOVE THIS BAND~" Rhaoz cheered, singing along with a huge grin.

Jazz Nova

Jazz and his band finished playing "hell Yeah" and started playing "Mental Health" by Zebrahead.

TobiTheGoodGirl

The girl just about had a fan-girl moment when her favorite song by them started playing, but she contained her inner fangirl and went with just singing along.

Riot_Monsterous

Val crawled out of the bed as soon as she saw Rhaoz was distracted then ran towards her glomping Rhaoz

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz was tackled to the ground and she began giggling happily. "Vallyyddeeaaaar~"