LTH Chapter 7: THE TRUE FINAL BATTLE OF AWESOMENESS!!!!

Started by Light the Hedgehog, December 06, 2010, 02:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

first of all, relax! this is not the end of the LTH series! also here's a nice little recap! previously on LTH, stephen becamemad with power when he stumbled upon the relic of chaos. then he gained so much power he was able to erase Light and his friends. they managedto defeat him and black doom but tiger's great-great-great-great grandfather Mobi-Chan and Light's youngest brother Shade mysteriously disappeared! then Stephen's doppleganger alex emerged from his shadow and asked for stephen to forgive him for what he did in cyber world. now they will venture off to find others who will stop Mobi-Chan and Shade if they are possessed by black doom. will they be able to stop black doom in time? find out next on LTH!! and...cue theme song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoDawd3SYfU&feature=player_embedded

yes i like bleach. plus, this is the most epic part of the whole thing and this is the most epic Bleach opening song (to me) so....yeah.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Bleach, i like the third ending Houki-boshi by younha <33 i can sing it

Mobichan dissapeard DDDD:

And yeshhh Elana is in this, as the usual

Light the Hedgehog

and now back to where we left off...ish....

Light: Shade, where are ya!?

Shadow: he's gone

Tiger: so is mobi-chan!

Black Chaos: i seriously don't understand what's going on right now..*picks up a stone* this stone seems familiar....!.....I KNOW WHAT THIS IS! THIS IS MY HEART! it must have been left here when I deuled with Dark Gaia.

Tiger: THEN THAT MEANS THE RECAP WAS WRONG! Mobi-Chan and Shade must have been possessed by Dark Gaia! NOT BLACK DOOM! and stephen became mad with power because of Dark Gaia!

Black Chaos: *absorbs his heart* GAH!!! I FeEl WaRm.........URGH!!! *falls to his knees* DARN IT! *a shell forms around Black Chaos*......*shell breaks in half, as Black Chaos' new body emerges*

Tiger: WHOA!! you'll need a new name! like....ROGUE!!

Rogue: Yeah, that's good. i like it....Rogue....heh-heh.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL DARK GAIA!!!

Tiger: alright marik you can kill yugi....

Rogue: WHUT WAS DAT!?

Tiger: NOTHING!

Nightshade the hedgehog

im joining for no reason what so everr

?????:*bounces of rogues head then tigers*

well look what the cat dragged in
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Elana strolled around the cave, looking for clues.

Im on a rush, sorry for the short post)

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *brings out his crystal*.....HEY! THIS HOLE IS THE EXACT SHAPE AS MY CRYSTAL! *puts it in the hole*

*writing appears on the wall*

Rogue: it says...."if you wish to have your friends back, go to the black hole next to the floating island...."......

Light: Floatin Island......*runs out of the ruins*

Tiger: LIGHT! where are you going?!

Light: i'm sorry tiger....i have to do this alone...i can't have any of you dead.....My creator brought this demon back....TIME FOR ME TO TAKE IT DOWN....*flies toward the black hole*

Elana grimaced "I am not staying here..." She followed light, "LIGHT IM COMMING TOO!" She yelled at him.

Nightshade the hedgehog

thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Light: fine...

Tiger: IF I'M GONNA DIE, I WANNA DIE WITH YA, LIGHT!

Shadow: YOU'LL NEED MY HELP, OLDER BROTHER!

Rogue: hey, your my ho-i mean best friend so i don't want ya to die.

Light: all right. LET'S SHOW DARK GAIA WHAT POWER REALLY MEANS!!!

INSIDE THE BLACK HOLE

Shade: so brother. you decided to show up...HEHHEHEHEH.....

Light: SHADE?! what are you doing here?

Shade: Dark Gaia.....Mobi-Chan gave me some intresting information...he said that dark gaia gives it's servants impossible power.....AND THEN I KILLED HIM!

Light: WHAT?!

Shade: heheheheheheeheheheheheh.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *absorbs dark gaia's power*

Light: *grabs Shade and absorbs half of dark gaia's power*.......HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

Shade: YOU INSOLENT BRAT!!

Light: Elana,Tiger,Shadow,NS,Rogue...THIS IS IT....THE TRUE FINAL BATTLE OF AWESOMENESS!!!!

OOC: Like how i worked in the title there?

Nightshade the hedgehog

thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Light: *kicks shade to the ground*
Tiger: TIGER BLADES! *scratches Shade*
Rogue: DARK DESTROYER!!! *blasts shade*
Shade: GRAGH!!!
Light: NS! ELANA! SHADOW! GO IN AND GIVE HIM A GOOD BEATING!

Nightshade the hedgehog

NS:*evil laugh* idiots *chaos controls every one except shade so they cant move*

you guys are such freaks
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Shade: are you trying to help me destroy them? or are you simply making a DEATH WISH! *blasts NS*

Nightshade the hedgehog

*ns gets blasted back* NS:hmph actually im actually helping them ,u see im not born as a normal hedgehog
im a nano hog made by a emerald that has mechanic posssiblites ,so basicly anything u can  do ,i can copy making it 100x stronger and thats why shade ,u will never win
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Shade: well, then...i'm just going to have to absorb even more of dark gaia's energy....THAT WAY, NO MATTER WHICH ONE OF US LIVES, WE ALL DIE IN THE END!!! *Absorbs all of Dark Gaia's energy* heheheheheheheheh.......PREPARE TO DIE, NS THE HEDGEHOG!!