Final Fantasy role-play.

Started by darkyellowz, January 01, 2011, 12:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

after playing some FF games, i wanted to make a roleplay, and every FF has a good plot, so i am just gonna use the fal'cie and l'cie and shit, and there are some classes in FF, so just enter and shit and classes and stuff, and we will get this thing done.

name: fire

sex: male

class: warrior

skill: spining attack

Light the Hedgehog

name: Ice

class: white mage

skill: magic...duh.

darkyellowz

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 02, 2011, 03:39:21 AM
name: Ice

class: white mage

skill: magic...duh.
accepted, you seem to not violate the terms in anyway.

now we need a few more people.

Light the Hedgehog

don't bother waiting. mostly everyone hates you. so can we start it? besides it's final fantasy, stuff like final fantasy take eleven thousand hours out of your life...not that i would know....

darkyellowz

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 09, 2011, 07:36:27 AM
don't bother waiting. mostly everyone hates you. so can we start it? besides it's final fantasy, stuff like final fantasy take eleven thousand hours out of your life...not that i would know....
okay fine, lets start this, it starts in a town while a wishing fireworks festival is happening, the fireworks are in a bubble that looks like it is made out of water, its accessible but dangerous, the town looks like a Paradise at night, pick where your FC is at, remember this is a paraidise so there is a bar, hotel, ect. so pick where your FC is at during the festival.

my FC is at the bar drinking with his friends like he dose every year

"Ahahahaha" fire laughed "another wish another loser, ey boys?"
"fire, ever senice ye was little you where full of joy." a man said
"i just wish she was still here..." fire said sadly
"shes in a better place now.." another man said
"well, i should cheer up, next rounds on me boys!" fire said as they all cheered

Light the Hedgehog

OOC: is it okay if i do my role playing in script like i usually do? that's what i'm used to.

Ice: *looking through the window of the bar*

darkyellowz

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 14, 2011, 05:04:42 PM
OOC: is it okay if i do my role playing in script like i usually do? that's what i'm used to.

Ice: *looking through the window of the bar*
sure go ahead, use any type of role-playing method.

a sudden crash can be heard from far off.
"what was that..." fire muttered.
the soliders of the city ran into the bar yelling "THE CITY IS UNDER ATTACK, PLEASE REMAIN CALIM!" but under the masks it sounded like they wherent yelling.

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: REMAIN CALM?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT US TO REMAIN CALM WHEN THE CITY IS FREAKIN' BEIN' ATTACKED?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!! >:(

darkyellowz

fire grabs a gun and walks past the soliders with a face of pure hatetried as if he saw the monster before.

Supersonic196

196: *Drinks a delicious smoothie*

Riot_Monsterous

OOC: Is it to late to join in hurr?

darkyellowz

Riot_Monsterous

OOC: alrighty, I shall be using Valia cause, errm that's what I'm more used to. heres a pic of her
http://valiawolfie.deviantart.com/art/Valia-ref-x3-192942187
just gonna have to imagine her in a human version and in clothes xD...
and how about a super quick bio? xD
Name: Valia (of courseness)
Height: 5.1

BIC: Valia quickly got up from her seat as she saw the monster, she unsheathed her sword that hung loosely by her thigh, giving the edgy blade a light feel with her fingertips, nodding with satisfaction as she felt a small amount of blood run down her finger,  then charged at the monster and stopped by the younger male, she could slightly feel the warm breath of the creature brushing across her blue hair, hiding the fear that the large monster did send through her,    " mind a bit of help?" she asked, a light smile crossing her face

darkyellowz

Quote from: valia_wolfie on January 20, 2011, 02:35:58 PM
OOC: alrighty, I shall be using Valia cause, errm that's what I'm more used to. heres a pic of her
http://valiawolfie.deviantart.com/art/Valia-ref-x3-192942187
just gonna have to imagine her in a human version and in clothes xD...
and how about a super quick bio? xD
Name: Valia (of courseness)
Height: 5.1

BIC: Valia quickly got up from her seat as she saw the monster, she unsheathed her sword that hung loosely by her thigh, giving the edgy blade a light feel with her fingertips, nodding with satisfaction as she felt a small amount of blood run down her finger,  then charged at the monster and stopped by the younger male, she could slightly feel the warm breath of the creature brushing across her blue hair, hiding the fear that the large monster did send through her,    " mind a bit of help?" she asked, a light smile crossing her face
question, which male is she talking to?

Riot_Monsterous

ooc: she's talking to Fire, since he would be the closest to that monster thinger o3o at least that's what I think