Final Fantasy role-play.

Started by darkyellowz, January 01, 2011, 12:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

fire stoped at looked at the older female. " "her" is my wife, she was killed by that monster last year. and my name is fire." fire said turning around and throwing a book at the mage. "my work here is dine for now." fire sati walking off to the hotels

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: *looks at cover of instructions* (C) 2011 Sqaure Enix......*&$#

Riot_Monsterous

"oh..." she said, and stood there as Fire walked off, deciding to stop following him around, it might seem kinda creepy "wait...wife? isn't he a bit young for a wife?" she said to herself, and walked over to Ice "Hey, since I'm at introductions anyways.. my names Valia, what's yours?" she asked, tilting her head slightly like usual

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: nice to meet you Valia. my names Ice. i'm a white mage....in training.

Riot_Monsterous

"Same to you. And I'm a warrior.. Also you might wanna make sure you have someone  on your team if your a white mage.."

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: well, i always figured that fighting alone isn't exactly easy.(OOC: do white mages even fight?) hey, Valia, you think you wanna be on a team with me?

MewFan1337

Name : Elialga

Class : Pokemon! (ROFL)

Skills : Roar of Time, Dragon Claw, Dragon Spear, Dragon Punch

Look :

Story : Elialga was once a Dialga and Eevee combination who liked to play, but as soon as he was attacked by Eggman he was forever known as a Eevee Robot. His shaggy collar around his neck dissapeared, and he was full of rage being trapped in the Demon World. He came back proud and ready to battle...FINAL FANTASY STYLEZ~

Elialga lands in front of ice!

"OOF!" said Elialga.

Elialga got up.

"Where am I? And who are you?" asked Elialga.

Elialgas robotic hand twisted.

"What the..?" said Elialga.

It stopped.

Elialga got confused and sat down and thought,

"Where am I? Who is this person infront of me?"
I like trains.

Light the Hedgehog

Ice:  *Practices magic....but fails* WHY CAN'T I MAKE THIS DARN THING WORK!?

MewFan1337

"Your a magician?" asked Elialga.
I like trains.

Riot_Monsterous

(ooc: -slapped countless times for the extremely late reply- D:  I didn't notice the new reply till wayyy later xD sorrehss.. oh and white mages can fight, their attacks are just fairly weak cause their better for healing. at least that's how it is for me when I try to make a white mage fight)
Valia thought it over for a moment "sure, besides like you said, fighting alone isn't easy" she said, smiling slightly, then finally noticed someone new being around and looking at him for a bit.

MewFan1337

"Wha? Are you a warrior?" asked Elialga.
I like trains.

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: valia_wolfie on March 12, 2011, 07:55:22 AM
(ooc: -slapped countless times for the extremely late reply- D:  I didn't notice the new reply till wayyy later xD sorrehss.. oh and white mages can fight, their attacks are just fairly weak cause their better for healing. at least that's how it is for me when I try to make a white mage fight)
Valia thought it over for a moment "sure, besides like you said, fighting alone isn't easy" she said, smiling slightly, then finally noticed someone new being around and looking at him for a bit.

Ice: great. now uhm...where are we supposed to go next?

MewFan1337

Elialga looks at Ice. "Who are you?"
I like trains.

Riot_Monsterous

"err, yeah I'm a warrior.. how'd you know?" she rubbed her chin thinking of somewhere to go "and um.. I'm not sure.. how about we ask around?"

MewFan1337

Elialga's robotic arm glows purple as if he was going to use Roar of Time.

"...I don't feel so well.."
I like trains.