Shadow meets chaos (1 FC for each person only plz)

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, January 21, 2010, 11:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

kami:*asleep having a flash back* DAD!!! MO---*a giant power beam from whitedeaths hand hits and kill kamis family* N-N-NO.....*whitedeath hits her but she doesnt die* AAAHHH---*kamis skin starts to glow* no no....NO!!!*wakes up* NO---*looks around* where am i?*sees rouge* who r u?

LunarShadow

In a another dimension

????: hmph. You waste time Tikal. You will eventually help join the past and present and I will gain the power of Chaos which I so desire.

Tikal: *Breathing heavily from exhaustion* You... will... never.....

????: Enough.

*Takes out the weird Emerald again and it begins to shine*

????: I will have to destroy you to gain your knowledge.

*The light from the light becomes strong then disappears.*

*Both of them are in front of the Master Emerald at its altar.*

*Tikal is down on the ground unmoving.*

????: YES!!!!! I WILL CONSUME EVERYTHING!!!!! THE POWER IS MINE!!!!

*Emerald shines brightly again and when it stops the Master Emerald and The mysterious person are no where to found.*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow: again.*gives kami some wierd looking drink* kami:ah.......*eyes grow wide* shadow......i sense i change......

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i have to stop whoever is causing all of these strange events. WHAT IS GOING ON!! NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE! *slaps self* meh. *teleports to where ???? is, but it fails* HUH?! i can't use my powers for some reason.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on May 29, 2010, 09:54:00 AM
Rogue: i have to stop whoever is causing all of these strange events. WHAT IS GOING ON!! NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE! *slaps self* meh. *teleports to where ???? is, but it fails* HUH?! i can't use my powers for some reason.
myra: HEY EVERYONE!!!1*sees town is flooded and everyones dead* uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: wondering who did this? I did...heh-heh-heh.....all this time you thought i was above this. HAH! may I remind you that I am Chaos' older brother? well i am! AND DESTRUCTION IS THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAR THIS WORLD FOR THE NEW ERA!

OOC: this would usualy be the part where my RP counter part says "ooh, 314!".

rockout909

can someone fill me in on all thats gone on? -shot-

LunarShadow

RainbowBeautyRocks

rockout909

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 06, 2010, 10:49:58 AM
im not reading all 84 replys...
Chaos came and this guy whats its name.....rouge? and he is like this chaos dude bro and I was like "aw shit 0.0"" and well.....end :D

rockout909

ok, good enough for me!

Stacey: *makes the following face*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 06, 2010, 03:40:09 PM
ok, good enough for me!

Stacey: *makes the following face*
Myra: want to get some ice cream :D Chaos:BUT I JUST DESTROYED YOUR TOWN! Myra: shut up or no ice cream!

rockout909

Stacey: Sure *swims to the ice cream store roof*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 07, 2010, 12:59:34 PM
Stacey: Sure *swims to the ice cream store roof*
Myra: I'm gonna get an sundae and share it with Michael *daydreams* Chaos: I JUST KILLED YOUR HOME!!!! Myra :meh, I'll go live with Michael. Chaos: T_T