What has the Role-Playing section come to?

Started by Kirby, October 17, 2010, 12:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

Now, Before you read this, I'd just like to clarify that I'm not trying to get Role-Plays locked. Just so you know.

Even though I'm not a Mod (On the forum, anyways), It seems like this has to be said time and time again.

Keep your role-plays to about 3 Max, Because I've seen a certain member spamming up this section with RPs.

Second, If you don't want people bumping your Role-Plays with join requests, then just Lock Joins.

Again, I'm not trying to any Roleplays Locked, this is just an Idea.

TobiTheGoodGirl

I'd also like to mention that said member has no originality.
I completely agree with everything that was mentioned here, however with how some people treat roleplays just because they are in the off-topic and spam section it is likely that roleplays could become locked, which would be a disappointment to many people, including myself.
Oh, and pardon the grammar fails, I'm a bit tired at the moment.

Dracoslythe

I've seen some forums have a system that was created to keep the noobs out.  Maybe we could implement such a system...?

darkness shadow

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 17, 2010, 08:39:27 AM
I've seen some forums have a system that was created to keep the noobs out.  Maybe we could implement such a system...?
yes yes YES! we need to get this place under control >.<

and we also need to give it a good clean, other than the offropic, i think this place has the most pages of topic, and like 99% of the roleplays are dead
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Wolfy

It's come to (shit role-play here) IN SPACE!

jkid101094

Hey, I've been trying, even if half of mine were BS (lol...Guts Man's ass RP...) they still had a full fledged story behind them. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Nightshade the hedgehog

ive only made one about 2 rps i think ,one went awesome and the second ,one person failed and no one joined

i say only one of my topics shoudl be deleted *fallout 3 rp*
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)