Shinigami Survival

Started by ~Bubblicious~, January 21, 2011, 03:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Your furry character is attending Shinigami Training Academy, where all in attendance are Death Reapers and have to go about their duties (Collecting the souls of the dead when the time comes and whatnot.) while training to eventually be a Death God, or Shinigami, of their own realm. We'll need students AND teachers for this. All is well for a while, until the Kami Clan, composed of angels and gods, try to wipe out the shinigami and reapers for good. We'll need angels and gods aswell for that. It's up to the roleplayers.
Will the Shinigami stand tall or will they succumb to a dark fate?

I'll be using Tobi B. Snowleopard, but this time.. she's all SHINIGAMI-FIED! Doodled it during my art exam inside of 5 minutes, took even less time to colour it, if you dun like it then too bad. She'll be 15 in this.

Her main weapon would be a long Glaive that's completely black with some white skulls etched into it, her main power would be ice.
Basic info on her
Tobi is a well respected Reaper at the academy, known to be a diligent worker and to always get the job done. Her personality is bright and cheerful, if not slightly perverted, however if you insult her you'd better start running. She's well-sought after by the males at the academy, though she hardly notices and turns down any and all offers made to her, making her that much more desirable it seems. While you may be hard pressed to beat this leopard in hand-to-hand or weapon-to-weapon combat, you could easily over power her in the power area. Tobi has extreme difficulties summoning forth her ice abilities unless she or someone she cares for is in dire danger, in that case the enemy better start running.
ALso I'll be using Rhaoz Ootori, age 20, shinigami, main weapon would be double katanas, powers unknown.
So, if you want in, just post the basics like gender, age, looks, personality, and whether or not they're a reaper, teacher, angel, or god.

Accepted
Darknessshadow100

darkness shadow

alrighty, entering here

shaun
echidna
reaper
16 in this me thinks
looks: a dark red echidna wearing black pants and a cape..
personality: quiet and calculating, his just does his job cause that's what he ha to do, no nonsense
he weilds a scythe

kurai
demon wolf
shinigami
looks: a pitch black wolf in a suit
personality: firm but fair with hi students, he looks out for them and protects them as if they were his young or something
he uses black fire to defeat foes

yay for copy/pasta =P
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

~Bubblicious~

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D