Final Fantasy role-play.

Started by darkyellowz, January 01, 2011, 12:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

after playing some FF games, i wanted to make a roleplay, and every FF has a good plot, so i am just gonna use the fal'cie and l'cie and shit, and there are some classes in FF, so just enter and shit and classes and stuff, and we will get this thing done.

name: fire

sex: male

class: warrior

skill: spining attack

Light the Hedgehog

name: Ice

class: white mage

skill: magic...duh.

darkyellowz

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 02, 2011, 03:39:21 AM
name: Ice

class: white mage

skill: magic...duh.
accepted, you seem to not violate the terms in anyway.

now we need a few more people.

Light the Hedgehog

don't bother waiting. mostly everyone hates you. so can we start it? besides it's final fantasy, stuff like final fantasy take eleven thousand hours out of your life...not that i would know....

darkyellowz

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 09, 2011, 07:36:27 AM
don't bother waiting. mostly everyone hates you. so can we start it? besides it's final fantasy, stuff like final fantasy take eleven thousand hours out of your life...not that i would know....
okay fine, lets start this, it starts in a town while a wishing fireworks festival is happening, the fireworks are in a bubble that looks like it is made out of water, its accessible but dangerous, the town looks like a Paradise at night, pick where your FC is at, remember this is a paraidise so there is a bar, hotel, ect. so pick where your FC is at during the festival.

my FC is at the bar drinking with his friends like he dose every year

"Ahahahaha" fire laughed "another wish another loser, ey boys?"
"fire, ever senice ye was little you where full of joy." a man said
"i just wish she was still here..." fire said sadly
"shes in a better place now.." another man said
"well, i should cheer up, next rounds on me boys!" fire said as they all cheered

Light the Hedgehog

OOC: is it okay if i do my role playing in script like i usually do? that's what i'm used to.

Ice: *looking through the window of the bar*

darkyellowz

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 14, 2011, 05:04:42 PM
OOC: is it okay if i do my role playing in script like i usually do? that's what i'm used to.

Ice: *looking through the window of the bar*
sure go ahead, use any type of role-playing method.

a sudden crash can be heard from far off.
"what was that..." fire muttered.
the soliders of the city ran into the bar yelling "THE CITY IS UNDER ATTACK, PLEASE REMAIN CALIM!" but under the masks it sounded like they wherent yelling.

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: REMAIN CALM?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT US TO REMAIN CALM WHEN THE CITY IS FREAKIN' BEIN' ATTACKED?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!! >:(

darkyellowz

fire grabs a gun and walks past the soliders with a face of pure hatetried as if he saw the monster before.

Supersonic196

196: *Drinks a delicious smoothie*

Riot_Monsterous

OOC: Is it to late to join in hurr?

darkyellowz

Riot_Monsterous

OOC: alrighty, I shall be using Valia cause, errm that's what I'm more used to. heres a pic of her
http://valiawolfie.deviantart.com/art/Valia-ref-x3-192942187
just gonna have to imagine her in a human version and in clothes xD...
and how about a super quick bio? xD
Name: Valia (of courseness)
Height: 5.1

BIC: Valia quickly got up from her seat as she saw the monster, she unsheathed her sword that hung loosely by her thigh, giving the edgy blade a light feel with her fingertips, nodding with satisfaction as she felt a small amount of blood run down her finger,  then charged at the monster and stopped by the younger male, she could slightly feel the warm breath of the creature brushing across her blue hair, hiding the fear that the large monster did send through her,    " mind a bit of help?" she asked, a light smile crossing her face

darkyellowz

Quote from: valia_wolfie on January 20, 2011, 02:35:58 PM
OOC: alrighty, I shall be using Valia cause, errm that's what I'm more used to. heres a pic of her
http://valiawolfie.deviantart.com/art/Valia-ref-x3-192942187
just gonna have to imagine her in a human version and in clothes xD...
and how about a super quick bio? xD
Name: Valia (of courseness)
Height: 5.1

BIC: Valia quickly got up from her seat as she saw the monster, she unsheathed her sword that hung loosely by her thigh, giving the edgy blade a light feel with her fingertips, nodding with satisfaction as she felt a small amount of blood run down her finger,  then charged at the monster and stopped by the younger male, she could slightly feel the warm breath of the creature brushing across her blue hair, hiding the fear that the large monster did send through her,    " mind a bit of help?" she asked, a light smile crossing her face
question, which male is she talking to?

Riot_Monsterous

ooc: she's talking to Fire, since he would be the closest to that monster thinger o3o at least that's what I think

darkyellowz

Quote from: valia_wolfie on January 20, 2011, 02:46:55 PM
ooc: she's talking to Fire, since he would be the closest to that monster thinger o3o at least that's what I think
the monster is spongebob 8D (jk) the monster is like the fal'cie thing in FF 13, but more scareyer.
and okay, now i'm not confuzzeld.

fire looked at the older female "sure, why not... just stay out of my way..." fire said loading his gun up with ammo.

Light the Hedgehog

Ice:.....hmmmm.....*picks up a dagger* COME AND GET ME YOU UGLY SON OF A BITCH!!

Riot_Monsterous

"I don't think that  will  be a problem" she replied, then turned her head to the sound of someone (Ice) yelling  "hey, y'know you would have better chances at this if you teamed up with us" with that she lunged in for a attack, quickly swiping the beast's legs with the sharp blade, making it turn around to face her as blood trickled down it's leg, though considered a small amount for it's size, it had annoyed it enough to draw it's attention.

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: hmph. to hell with this dagger. *brings out a staff* wait a sec, what's a cruvy stick gonna do?

darkyellowz

fire stared as they attacked and he grabbed a attachment for his gun to make a rocket lancher "time to end this, you guys hold him there while i load the missile up" fire said getting a missile out.

Tanassy

Riot_Monsterous

"Alrighty, though I don't think I can get him to stay still, so lets just hope your good at aiming" she yelled, while jabbing the blade in the monster's legs, and running circles around it, but it was definitely to close for comfort, she could feel it's smelly breath brushing against her back, each time it snapped it felt as if it was a inch closer, "I really do hope he doesn't miss the shot" she mumbled under her breath

darkyellowz

"don't worry, i wont miss..." fire whispered to himself as he aimed and smiled "3....2....1" a loud kaboom is made that can make make anyone deaf, the missile stabs the monster in the  eye then bursts into a-milllion flames burning the monster to combustion.

Riot_Monsterous

Valia sighed in relief as she noticed she wasn't blown to bits, but quickly realized the stench that followed the beast's combustion, "that definitely does NOT smell like chicken" she grumbled as she made her way to Fire "good shot, good thing you didn't miss" she said, a friendly smile crossing her face.

darkyellowz

"i only did it for her." fire said walking away

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: *reading instructions to his staff* step 1: point staff at target. *points staff at the monster* step two: say fire. well that shouldn't be too hard. FIRE! *blasts the monster*

Monster: *roars*

Ice: okay then.

Riot_Monsterous

Valia swung her head in the direction the roar came from, and sighed, "another one?.. well that one doesn't look to big.. maybe he can take care of it..?" she mumbled under her breath, deciding to see if the boy needed any help before she jumped in this time, plus that kid was walking off, if she wanted to catch up she wouldn't be able to take detours, with that she strode beside him "her? and by the way what's your name? never gotta chance to ask you earlier" she asked, tilting her head slightly as she did

Light the Hedgehog

Riot_Monsterous

OOC: Fire o3o and soon she needs to talk to Ice >:U

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: in order to unlock full potential, lose 50% of your HP. what the heck in a hampster ball is hp? *gets stomped on by the montser and looses 50% of health* i geuss that did the trick. *staff glows and blasts the monster, resulting in it's destruction* JEEZ. sometimes i wonder who made up this crud.

darkyellowz

fire stoped at looked at the older female. " "her" is my wife, she was killed by that monster last year. and my name is fire." fire said turning around and throwing a book at the mage. "my work here is dine for now." fire sati walking off to the hotels

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: *looks at cover of instructions* (C) 2011 Sqaure Enix......*&$#

Riot_Monsterous

"oh..." she said, and stood there as Fire walked off, deciding to stop following him around, it might seem kinda creepy "wait...wife? isn't he a bit young for a wife?" she said to herself, and walked over to Ice "Hey, since I'm at introductions anyways.. my names Valia, what's yours?" she asked, tilting her head slightly like usual

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: nice to meet you Valia. my names Ice. i'm a white mage....in training.

Riot_Monsterous

"Same to you. And I'm a warrior.. Also you might wanna make sure you have someone  on your team if your a white mage.."

Light the Hedgehog

Ice: well, i always figured that fighting alone isn't exactly easy.(OOC: do white mages even fight?) hey, Valia, you think you wanna be on a team with me?

MewFan1337

Name : Elialga

Class : Pokemon! (ROFL)

Skills : Roar of Time, Dragon Claw, Dragon Spear, Dragon Punch

Look :

Story : Elialga was once a Dialga and Eevee combination who liked to play, but as soon as he was attacked by Eggman he was forever known as a Eevee Robot. His shaggy collar around his neck dissapeared, and he was full of rage being trapped in the Demon World. He came back proud and ready to battle...FINAL FANTASY STYLEZ~

Elialga lands in front of ice!

"OOF!" said Elialga.

Elialga got up.

"Where am I? And who are you?" asked Elialga.

Elialgas robotic hand twisted.

"What the..?" said Elialga.

It stopped.

Elialga got confused and sat down and thought,

"Where am I? Who is this person infront of me?"
I like trains.

Light the Hedgehog

Ice:  *Practices magic....but fails* WHY CAN'T I MAKE THIS DARN THING WORK!?

MewFan1337

"Your a magician?" asked Elialga.
I like trains.

Riot_Monsterous

(ooc: -slapped countless times for the extremely late reply- D:  I didn't notice the new reply till wayyy later xD sorrehss.. oh and white mages can fight, their attacks are just fairly weak cause their better for healing. at least that's how it is for me when I try to make a white mage fight)
Valia thought it over for a moment "sure, besides like you said, fighting alone isn't easy" she said, smiling slightly, then finally noticed someone new being around and looking at him for a bit.

MewFan1337

"Wha? Are you a warrior?" asked Elialga.
I like trains.

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: valia_wolfie on March 12, 2011, 07:55:22 AM
(ooc: -slapped countless times for the extremely late reply- D:  I didn't notice the new reply till wayyy later xD sorrehss.. oh and white mages can fight, their attacks are just fairly weak cause their better for healing. at least that's how it is for me when I try to make a white mage fight)
Valia thought it over for a moment "sure, besides like you said, fighting alone isn't easy" she said, smiling slightly, then finally noticed someone new being around and looking at him for a bit.

Ice: great. now uhm...where are we supposed to go next?

MewFan1337

Elialga looks at Ice. "Who are you?"
I like trains.

Riot_Monsterous

"err, yeah I'm a warrior.. how'd you know?" she rubbed her chin thinking of somewhere to go "and um.. I'm not sure.. how about we ask around?"

MewFan1337

Elialga's robotic arm glows purple as if he was going to use Roar of Time.

"...I don't feel so well.."
I like trains.