Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

How do you plan on playing Fallout 4 (and potentially a Xenoverse sequel) then?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

It used to be my favorite genre until I realized how badly I sucked at them.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Probably something like Mortal Kombat but I have the fondest memories of going to Arcades all over the place just to play Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

The local Cinemark has an arcade in it that we usually play in while waiting for movies. I think it was Virtua Fighter 2 I was playing once when some dude who was a lot older than me (I was like 7) came up with his girlfriend and jumped in next to me. I don't remember much of how the match went but I won and the two walked away. It was really special to me because I remember my uncle being super proud of me.

There was another time with MvC2 at a place called Monkey Island. It's a place with a bunch of those blow up moonbounce things but right next to it (and connected on the inside) is a laser tag arena with a HUGE arcade. Front and center was an MvC2 machine. Naturally the moment I got the chance I went to play the hell out of it. I was having fun until some hispanic kid in chains (no, I'm not kidding) came over with some other kids and challenged my in the age old speechless fashion. I think his team was Iron Man,  Cabel and Wolverine while mine was Megaman, Jill and either Spiderman or Tron. The match was pretty intense considering I'm an MvC2 noob and couldn't figure out most of the special moves but luckily the guy I was facing was also a scrub. It came down to round 3 with only Iron Man and Megaman surviving...

...then the fucker starts spamming that one move with the giant laser. I wanna say it's Optic Blast buy that would imply it was fired from his eyes and not a huge fucking gun. Now I'm no moron and blocked it like a champ before ducking.

...but he kept going. I was in a crouching position and since Megaman can still fire shots while in the ground not only could I avoid the shots completely but I could counter with my own. Naturally this put me in a really good position...but...my morality got the better of me. By this point the match had turned into a battle of spam. I had three choices, run out the timer, keep spamming the Mega Buster or stop crouching and try to fight my way to him. I decided it was best to keep my gamer's pride intact, stopped spamming and stood up to let him land the killing blow. I wasn't skilled enough to counter that and in my mind I'd rather lose than resort to being cheap, even if the situation did merit it.

I kinda wish we could have had a rematch but after my loss my anxiety caught up to me and I had to go back by my family. I got to play a little more once the kids left but to this day I've never seen him again.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I'm sorry for ruining fighting games for you.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Is there a game that you bought knowing nothing about it but ended up really enjoying it?

jkid101094

I don't really buy games I don't research beforehand. I suppose you could include Persona 4 since going in I expected a generic fantasy RPG but I never really bought it, just rented.

Guess you can include Cubivore if you want since I only bought it after recognizing it from an article of Game Informer.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

How did you research Sonic before getting into it?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay