Halloween Melody

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, October 17, 2010, 06:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

It was once said that the daughter of the moon and the son of the sun were lovers, and they loved to dance amongst the stars. As the legend goes, once a year on every Halloween a withering man in an old atronomy tower would play a haunting tune, the tune that they danced to. Weaving amongst the stars, it was said if this tune was ever not played, the moon and sun would vanish...However, last year, the tune everyone once heard was not, then observatory completely silent... One by one, even the stars vanished, until the sky was nothing but pitch black...
Perhaps...It is our duty to bring them back.
This is what was going through my mind as I gazed longingly up at a fake sky, hot tears spilling down my face as I thought of a natural beauty that was no more.

(Yeah, you guessed it, a Halloween role-play, the basic idea is that essentially we are all magic users, and our brigade will set off on an attempt to find some piece of music magic that will appease these celestial beings. For this RP I am using Aala [which means she who hunts and heals] she is 18, and her personality has not been developed in my mind yet, it will show more in the roleplay)

darkness shadow

okai

i'ma use blade (as a human) and his smexeh leather jacket
elemental magic
and because it's halloween themed, i'll give him an extra element to his collection to go with the spooky theme =3
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D