Count to 15 before a basic member posts?

Started by xSalashawty, November 22, 2010, 10:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

If you lock it then I'm gonna make a new topic.

~Since all of you mods on the other topic keep posting I'm making this one. :3
~Reverse of Count to 15 before an admin or mod posts? It's self-explainable. Have fun.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Supersonic196

xSalashawty

The mods/admins count, we ruin their counts, if we comment then they start all over. :]

Click me.

DatzAmorayEX

Start over, peeps. Your average poster is here.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

xSalashawty

YOU GUYS ARE DOING IT WRONG. ONLY THE MODERATORS AND ADMINS COUNT. WE RUIN THEM. :U

Click me.

jkid101094

Well I don't see any moderators posting. The other topic worked better because the ratio of mods and admins to normal members is like...10/>9000....

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Nice try, sal. But it seems this thread is a bit of a flop.

SONIC SUPER FAN #1

sonic to super sonic

~Bubblicious~

lol.
Seems a bit pointless, ne?

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 27, 2010, 01:23:08 AM
Well I don't see any moderators posting. The other topic worked better because the ratio of mods and admins to normal members is like...10/>9000....

^ This.
Even if we were to try we'd be getting our asses kicked just as often as you lot did, and plus, on the other topics, its normally only one or two of us at a time who are doing it so this really doesn't work at all.

xSalashawty

I wasn't surprised if this was gonna die. I kinda wanted "revenge" and did this. We have the countoff so yeah.
This was bumped, so it was dead. I really didn't want this to be alive or anything after it died.
Not letting it alive again.

~Locked~

Click me.