I Do Tell You Guys About My Personal Life...

Started by jkid101094, July 05, 2012, 05:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So much, in fact, that I'm going to be a crazy bastard and ask strangers how much they know about my family and where I live so that they can come to my house and rape and murder me.

The rules of the game are simple. You spew out whatever you know about jkid personally and I'll let you pick a reward based on how surprised I am that you know what you do. I'm not sure what the prizes will be yet but I'll willing to do almost anything that won't get me arrested.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Jkid is a 17 year old man born on 10/10/94. He lives in Chicago, Illinois with his sister, Samantha, and grandmother. He does have a female mind and has had Kim Petras as an idol. He joined this forum 3 years ago. His youtube account is Jkid101090. The reason why it is 101090 instead of the 4 is because his sister/cousin messed up his 4 account. He does not show his face. He is a moderator. His real name is Justin Hart. 101094 is 10.10.94, his birthday. The last game on PS3 that he has played was something related to LBP. He has a wii. He has a PS3. He is an avid brawl and Kirby fan. He has a fetish for aryans. He likes Lilly Satou. His best friends are Richard, aka Gamerdude and Draco aka Kay.

I'm too lazy to remember everything else.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 06, 2012, 10:27:49 AM
Jkid is a 17 year old man born on 10/10/94. He lives in Chicago, Illinois with his sister, Samantha, and grandmother. He does have a female mind and has had Kim Petras as an idol. He joined this forum 3 years ago. His youtube account is Jkid101090. The reason why it is 101090 instead of the 4 is because his sister/cousin messed up his 4 account. He does not show his face. He is a moderator. His real name is Justin Hart. 101094 is 10.10.94, his birthday. The last game on PS3 that he has played was something related to LBP. He has a wii. He has a PS3. He is an avid brawl and Kirby fan. He has a fetish for aryans. He likes Lilly Satou. His best friends are Richard, aka Gamerdude and Draco aka Kay.

I'm too lazy to remember everything else.
You are awesome.
Though you got my sisters name wrong. :c
Very well. I believe I owe you some sort of reward. I know I've probably posted more but that's most of it. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.