now WHO WANTS TO TRADE POKEMON ;D

Started by Barc, March 15, 2010, 03:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barc

HI THERE POKEMON TRAINERS IN THE SONIC ZONE FORUM

this is topic made especially too exchange friend  codes and trado and/or trade pkemon

this works just like the GTS: you ofer and/request a pokemon and wait to someone to answer

please when answering so someone request put a quote so we know who are you talking to

THIS WAS MADE WITH THE PURPOSE THAT ALL OF US WHO ARE WANTING TO TRADE PVER WI-FI A POKEMON NOT SEEN ON HIS POKEDEX BECAUSE THE GTS ONLY LET´S YOU ASK FOR POKEMON YOU ALREADY HAD SEEN

ShadowKatana

Pokemon Game Went Downhill after pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald

Fiamonder

Quote from: ShadowKatana on March 15, 2010, 03:50:49 PM

Pokémon never went downhill, but it looks like they are going to, they're running out of ideas.. and a 5th generation? No thanks.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Barc

please don´t get off-topic

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 16, 2010, 01:58:26 AM
Pokémon never went downhill, but it looks like they are going to, they're running out of ideas.. and a 5th generation? No thanks.
zorua and zoroark doesn´t mean a fith generation because I don´t think they hav the creativiti to create new pokemon

THIS IS NOT ABOUT IF POKEMON IS GOOD OR NOT, IS ABOUT TRADING POKEMON BETWEEN THE ONES WHO LIKE THIS GAME

hyper

now i have to dis agree with that emerald was one of the best ones i played

darkness shadow

Quote from: hyper on March 25, 2010, 02:00:11 PM
now i have to dis agree with that emerald was one of the best ones i played
1: he sed AFTER, not ruby/saphire/ emerald onwards
2: that is not what this topics about anyway
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Barc

Claws

i've got a game of diamond, tell me whatever pokes you need, ill try to find them. i got my own dex almost complete >.<
took me years.
anyone into competition too?

Thorax777

Pokemon is actually pretty fun. I was always iffy about playing them but I recently just started playing ruby version. Very fun.

DarkerSuperSonic

Wouldn't it be better to do that before saphire/ruby/emerald came out? Looks like the game is going to go downhill because the show went downhill 2 years ago yet they still make the show.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: DarkerSuperSonic on May 08, 2010, 06:59:51 PM
Wouldn't it be better to do that before saphire/ruby/emerald came out? Looks like the game is going to go downhill because the show went downhill 2 years ago yet they still make the show.
I used to think that too, but the show IS getting better. In fact, I'd say it's a lot better than it has been the past few years, if not for those contests. I've never liked the contests, though.

indieShadow

i would trade but im playing the hg story line right now abd i want to finish before hand