Pokemon Black and White

Started by TheGameNinja, April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

New screenshots leaked from CoroCoro. One thing I see is that the Pokemart and the Pokemon Center are now combined. That makes me happy. :3

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 10, 2010, 05:21:08 AM
New screenshots leaked from CoroCoro. One thing I see is that the Pokemart and the Pokemon Center are now combined. That makes me happy. :3

where does Nintendo get inspiration for all of this stuff
+3
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Fiamonder

These pictures..

Might get me back to Pokémon again. Those are so awesome.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1509_kNCM&playnext_from=TL&videos=XF3a_lhOAFU&feature=sub
These games...I'm buying them. =3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Now I just need to figure out who's Black and who's Whites
Well,traditionally the first one called is the boy and the second one called is the girl so...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on April 10, 2010, 10:03:17 AM
Now I just need to figure out who's Black and who's Whites
Well,traditionally the first one called is the boy and the second one called is the girl so...
What I need to figure out is which one the "Red" equivalent is, and which one's the "Blue."

I always get the "Blue" version. Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond. :3

My brother gets the Reds.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 10, 2010, 10:55:03 AM
What I need to figure out is which one the "Red" equivalent is, and which one's the "Blue."

My brother get the Reds.
Same, except my cousin gave me his Pearl for my B-Day. :3
I'm getting white if not both. Because my two favorite colors and Blue and White. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

I'm defo getting black.  :3
I always liked darker or colorless(In GSC's case, I got Silver :3) things.  ^ - ^

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 10, 2010, 10:55:03 AM
Thats funny,cause I always get
Red,Gold,Ruby,Pearl o_O
And I plan on getting Black....

are you mah poke-opposite? D:
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

I may get Black cuz it's the color of my skin and it may be better than White. I hope there won't be a combination called Pokemon Grey or so, or I'll flip out. When Platinum was released, I fainted for 2 days (found out on the weekend).
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Skyle369

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 10, 2010, 05:18:08 PM
I may get Black cuz it's the color of my skin and it may be better than White. I hope there won't be a combination called Pokemon Grey or so, or I'll flip out. When Platinum was released, I fainted for 2 days (found out on the weekend).
Were you actually surprised? XD

Every generation has one. Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a third game later on.

Anyway, Pokemon Sunday didn't have anything new. The main website is due to update on Thursday, so we should get some new info by the end of the week.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 10, 2010, 05:34:08 PM
Were you actually surprised? XD

Every generation has one. Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a third game later on.

Yes I was.

I just hope we don't get a remake of Crystal called BodyCrystal, MindCrystal, or whatever. I'm just glad they didn't make a remake of Yellow called ElecYellow, or ElectricYellow, although, they would make nice names.

I'm just saying, if they actually release a third one, I'll wait till it comes out and get it.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 10, 2010, 05:41:18 PM
Yes I was.

I just hope we don't get a remake of Crystal called BodyCrystal, MindCrystal, or whatever. I'm just glad they didn't make a remake of Yellow called ElecYellow, or ElectricYellow, although, they would make nice names.

I'm just saying, if they actually release a third one, I'll wait till it comes out and get it.
You don't need to worry, they won't remake Crystal. They didn't remake Blue (the third Pokemon game released in Japan) or Yellow, did they?

Remakes don't get a third game. :3

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 10, 2010, 05:47:23 PM
You don't need to worry, they won't remake Crystal. They didn't remake Blue (the third Pokemon game released in Japan) or Yellow, did they?

Remakes don't get a third game. :3

If they remade Blue, it would be named WaterBlue, or AquaBlue. But it sucks that remakes get no third game. D8