"Streetfighter X Tekken" and "Tekken X Streetfighter"!

Started by Skyle369, July 30, 2010, 06:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Can't still find some tekken x streetfighter gameplay but I must say that the people in the video got me hyped!!!

Finally, what I really wanted is a game where Streetfighter characters and Tekken Characters battle to the death!!!

Well according to some things I read, both of them will use different engines so Capcom will use the Streetfighter engine and will be called "Streetfighter X Tekken" and as for Namco, they will use their Tekken engine and will be called "Tekken X Streetfighter".

Man, Ryu using the Tekken gameplay and Kazuya in a streetfighter gameplay!
So freaking awesome!

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on July 30, 2010, 06:23:14 PM

Can't still find some tekken x streetfighter gameplay but I must say that the people in the video got me hyped!!!

Finally, what I really wanted is a game where Streetfighter characters and Tekken Characters battle to the death!!!

Well according to some things I read, both of them will use different engines so Capcom will use the Streetfighter engine and will be called "Streetfighter X Tekken" and as for Namco, they will use their Tekken engine and will be called "Tekken X Streetfighter".

Man, Ryu using the Tekken gameplay and Kazuya in a streetfighter gameplay!
So freaking awesome!

I LOVE the fighting genre and I'm finally glad I can get all the good fighting games. I gotta save some cash! :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Skyle369

XCALIBIR

dragonOllie15

I so badly want to play this game! Sadly i'm crap at configuring PCSX2

jkid101094

Wow, this topic needs an update. Lucky thing jkid's here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzwFROJKyRI&feature=feedu

They made Haggar look like a wuss but I don't care. POISONNNNNNNNNNN! <333333
She got her butt whupped after putting on her little show, though...I wanted her to kick ass...Oh well, at least she finally has a VA.
I'll always have an affinity with Poison 'cause we're two people on the same boat. YAY, TRANSGENDERS!

Post Merge: July 21, 2011, 08:10:22 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4OY-TrONR4&feature=feedu

Lawls, Yoshimitsu now it's Street Fighter and Final Fight x Tekken and Soul Calibur.

But hey, they have Poison and Nina Williams. I'm all set.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

actually Yoshimitsu was always a Tekken Character

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

oh sorry then
also I saw so many StreetfighterXTekken footage but no TekkenXStreetFighter footage except this crap
wich is kind of awesome somehow

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on July 22, 2011, 09:44:44 AM
oh sorry then
also I saw so many StreetfighterXTekken footage but no TekkenXStreetFighter footage except this crap
wich is kind of awesome somehow
3D fighter maker is always awesome. That's some legendary shizz right there.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 22, 2011, 03:25:47 PM
Who came up with the whole Poison is a man BS?
They're true facts, kiddo. Though I'm confused about them. From what I understand is that Capcom didn't know how America would take men beating up on women in Final Fight, so they made her a Transvestite, but when the fanboys started raging about her dick they officially made her a post-op transgender.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.