"Streetfighter X Tekken" and "Tekken X Streetfighter"!

Started by Skyle369, July 30, 2010, 06:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 10:53:19 PM
I am denying it.
Alright, then tell me, explain how this actually works. Let's have a discussion like normal, sophisticated human beings.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 10:54:52 PM
Alright, then tell me, explain how this actually works. Let's have a discussion like normal, sophisticated human beings.
Why don't you let the developers explain it? They're the ones who are doing it, and if Cole's appearence isn't justified, go ahead, complain.
I'm pretty sure he won't be in the 'story' or anything. And that's why your complaining is just retarded. They want to bring a character from another universe into the game to increase the level of content, and to have a wider variety of ways to play. But they can't just rename the game because of one, insignificant character.
This game is not just fanservice, they're trying to make a fun game the way that they want. If they want to bring this character in why deny them that? If anything, it'll earn them more players. Sure, it might be Streetfighter X Tekken, but that's not to say people from other universes can't make an appearence.

I just think your complaining is stupid. And even if you say you don't mind him being there in the end, saying it makes things any different is something I don't agree with. Accept the fact he's there, and get over it. There's nothing you can do.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 11:08:29 PM
Why don't you let the developers explain it? They're the ones who are doing it, and if Cole's appearence isn't justified, go ahead, complain.
I'm pretty sure he won't be in the 'story' or anything. They want to bring a character from another universe into the game to increase the level of content, and to have a wider variety of ways to play. But they can't just rename the game because of one, insignificant character.
This game is not just fanservice, they're trying to make a fun game the way that they want. If they want to bring this character in why deny them that? If anything, it'll earn them more players. Sure, it might be Streetfighter X Tekken, but that's not to say people from other universes can't make an appearence.

I just think your complaining is stupid. And even if you say you don't mind him being there in the end, saying it makes things any different is something I don't agree with. Accept the fact he's there, and get over it. There's nothing you can do.

Maybe next time you'll do that instead of calling my opinion retarded like the 8-year olds on Xbox Live. It'd save us a lot of posts. >.>

In my opinion, though, It's like when people download M.U.G.E.N. and do...this:

It's like, "Why do these guys belong in the same game?" I realize they're trying to make a fun game and all, but as I said before, he just seems like a wild card. If the main focus is Street Fighter and Tekken squaring off in two games for the first time why is there a Sucker Punch character in there to soak up spotlight. And then There's Tekken x Street Fighter which is a completely different game. That one needs to have a guest character too or Cole is just going to overshadow the thing...If you get me, which I'm sure you don't.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 11:20:18 PM
Maybe next time you'll do that instead of calling my opinion retarded like the 8-year olds on Xbox Live. It'd save us a lot of posts. >.>

In my opinion, though, It's like when people download M.U.G.E.N. and do...this:

It's like, "Why do these guys belong in the same game?" I realize they're trying to make a fun game and all, but as I said before, he just seems like a wild card. If the main focus is Street Fighter and Tekken squaring off in two games for the first time why is there a Sucker Punch character in there to soak up spotlight. And then There's Tekken x Street Fighter which is a completely different game. That one needs to have a guest character too or Cole is just going to overshadow the thing...If you get me, which I'm sure you don't.

It's like you think Cole is the main selling point of the game or something. It's just to attract more people. Maybe it will overshadow the rest of it, who knows? But the fans are still gonna buy it, and then some. And then hey, they'll probably enjoy the game. And I bet that the other game is going to include some different concept entirely.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 11:23:12 PM
It's like you think Cole is the main selling point of the game or something. It's just to attract more people. Maybe it will overshadow the rest of it, who knows? But the fans are still gonna buy it, and then some. And then hey, they'll probably enjoy the game. And I bet that the other game is going to include some different concept entirely.
You know how you dislike Super Sonic final boss battles? Yeah, well, I dislike a break in theme. I was fine with Yoda and Dark Vader in Soul Calibur because it was just another sequel to a single franchise. It wasn't a huge game cross over event fans had been waiting years for. Cole's just like, "Hey, guys! Am I late for your party?" It's not bad. It's just a break in the theme, which I wouldn't have a problem with if the theme wasn't the main selling point.

Tekken x Street Fighter has an entirely different roster and engine based around the same concept.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Does this apply to....

Kratos- Mortal Kombat 2011
Link - Soul Caliber 2
Female Spartan - DOA 4

Cause it's the devs choice to put in an exclusive character or not.

Tanassy

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 11:30:04 PM
You know how you dislike Super Sonic final boss battles? Yeah, well, I dislike a break in theme. I was fine with Yoda and Dark Vader in Soul Calibur because it was just another sequel to a single franchise. It wasn't a huge game cross over event fans had been waiting years for. Cole's just like, "Hey, guys! Am I late for your party?" It's not bad. It's just a break in the theme, which I wouldn't have a problem with if the theme wasn't the main selling point.

Tekken x Street Fighter has an entirely different roster and engine based around the same concept.

I must admit though that Vader, Yoda & Starkiller kinda did fit into Soul Calibur IV.

NiGHTS

Maybe the game developers just had a sudden sense of whimsy and decided to add him. Not everything has to have a reason

but in all seriousness, I would much rather play the tekken play style than streetfighter :/

Probably because of my high expectations of 2D fighting games *cough guilty gear and blazblue cough*

Kenotsu

I honestly don't understand why Cole is making it into this game. One thing is for certain though.

Now I'm secretly wishing that Goku will be in the game...

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

lol all around if Cole becomes God tier like Metaknight XD
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.