Pokemon Gets Some 3DS Love; Catch Pokemon IRL and Upgrade Pokedex 3D

Started by jkid101094, April 20, 2012, 11:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Pokemon AR Searcher

Remember when you were a kid and you wanted to catch Pokemon in real life? Well now you can...kinda. The Pokemon 3DS AR searcher allows you to battle wild Pokemon in real life (using AR codes I assume) and catch them, sending them to your Black 2 or White 2 games. As cool as this is you can be sure it'll be game breaking as hell, as all Pokemon with AR codes can simply be downloaded via the internet and captured. This game is most likely meant to bridge the gap between your games and Pokedex 3D so I hope most of you use it that way. The game will be released for 300 yen (roughly $3.00) on June 23rd in the Japanese Eshop.

Pokedex 3D Pro

Remember when everyone complained that Pokedex 3D only had Unova Pokemon? Well, now they can shut the fuck up. In case you didn't read the picture or can't see it the new edition of Pokedex 3D will simply update and upgrade the old versions and add non-Unova Pokemon as well as Black and White Kyurem. It'll be released on July 14th in Japan for 1500 yen, which, in case you don't know, is roughly $18.00.

As for localization of these games nothing has been heard but the localization of Pokemon Conquest should mean something. Just remember My Pokemon Ranch Platinum was never localized either so don't be disappointed if Japan gets another cool app that we don't.

3D Gardevoir in my bedroom? Yes please.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

prepare for people throwing their 3DS's against the wall in attempt to catch a legendary pokemon.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 21, 2012, 12:47:55 AM
prepare for people throwing their 3DS's against the wall in attempt to catch a legendary pokemon.
From the screenshot it seems that you shoot them similar to the target practice AR game.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I'll buy the Pokedex Pro the day it comes out. The AR thing... yeah, like you said, game breaking.

Hakudamashi

Sux that the Pokedex 3D Pro isn't free.

So like, did they just make catching all the PKMN THAT much easier? Cause as you said, pussies who want the easy way out can just download these codes from the net, now the whole point of PKMN is just gone =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 21, 2012, 04:36:44 AM
I'll buy the Pokedex Pro the day it comes out. The AR thing... yeah, like you said, game breaking.
Like I said. I'll wait to capture Pokemon until I have them on my Pokedex 3D at the very least. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.