Sonic Zone Universal Modpack Topic

Started by jkid101094, November 08, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 15, 2014, 01:51:08 PM
Is it really that hard to ask Jon to talk to his friend over Steam?

Yeah, I have crippling shyness.

jkid101094

Bullshit, you lazy bastard.

Anyway I tried running Worms Revolution on Irene and everything was fine until she got too warm and shut down.

If Clan Wars is more demanding (which it seems to be) I wouldn't be able to play it until I got a better computer. I wish you could upgrade laptops.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Clan Wars has a setting to turn off the 3D backgrounds. Does Revolution have that?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well I don't know if that will be enough to stop the overheating. Have you tried turning down the graphics settings (AA, resolution, etc.)?

jkid101094

As much as I could. Didn't know the resolution helped though. Should I Window it then?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

No, it will run better if you keep it fullscreen but with a lower resolution. That's only if your CPU is the bottleneck though.

jkid101094

Jon has agreed to pay for two people. Give me your emails so I can get the money on my Paypal account.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I'm pretty sure I need your email to send you the money.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Chimmy Chonga

I've contributed $4.50

I can confirm that you can just give Jkid your email to send him the moneys.

shrinky dinks

jkid101094

FUCK PAYPAL. WHAT THE HELL.

I am so fucking done with this thing right now. Eli this was a stupid idea. Why didn't you do research before suggesting it?

First of all, yeah, you guys sent me money, but I don't get it until 21 DAYS after I confirm it so that right there fucks our plan in the ass.

Secondly I can't give you the money back. See if you can cancel your orders or something. I can't stand the idea that I've essentially stolen my friend's money.

Lastly my mom went to go put $10 on my card which is more than enough to cover what we need so I'll be paying for the entire thing assuming you can get your cash back. Fuck Paypal, it was a waste of time.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Nothing to see here folks, just jkid overreacting as per usual.

Hakudamashi

Fuck Paypal, that shit never worked for me.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Managed to get this game running at an OK speed during matches. It's not perfect but Irene doesn't die when I play it. Dunno how it'll hold up online, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.