Super Smash bros brawl WTF?!

Started by skyrus5150, April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyrus5150

HEy i just bought this game and i wanna know who created it because in story mode or adventure mode

SONIC COMES AT THE EXACTLY FINAL BOSS WTF?! IS UP WITH THAT?

Is this made by nintendo or sega? >:(

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

its both XD theirs many companys in the work on those games man

skyrus5150

Well whoever they are i wanna whoop their fat lazy asses for including sonic in the end
AND ALSO MAKING HIM... WTF?! TOOOOO...... WEAK

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on April 27, 2009, 02:13:57 AM
Well whoever they are i wanna whoop their fat lazy asses for including sonic in the end
AND ALSO MAKING HIM... WTF?! TOOOOO...... WEAK
GO KILL THE ACTUAL CREATOR IF MARIO CAN KICK SONICS ASS IN THE GAME I WANNA SEE THE MAKER AND KILL HIM!!

megasonic

Super Empra

ITS A NINTENDO GAME!!!
SONIC SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THERE!!!!!!

He is very very lucky that he is even in that game. ppl seriously need to stop thinkin that its a SEGA game.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

HereAndThere

but it has all the charchter copyrights XD BUT EVRY ONE WHO LIKE SONIC SHOULD HATE NINTENDO CUZ THEIR THE REASON FOR SONICS FALL FROM THE TOP THE WENT TO 3D BEFORE SEGA AND AFTER THAT SEGA HAD TO GO TO 3D TOO AND SONIC WASNT AS GOOD AS THEN!!!!

Super Empra

Ninty is awesome. Who doesn't like f-zero, LoZ, metroid, fire emblem and pokemon?

HereAndThere

well thats true but marios the first reason that sonic went downhill

Super Empra

What did mario do? He didn't DO ANYTHING.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 04:57:45 AM
What did mario do? He didn't DO ANYTHING.
but nintendo made sonic to race mario and then when mario went 3D he forced sonic to go 3D too thats why i dont like mario!!

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on April 27, 2009, 05:01:27 AM
but nintendo made sonic to race mario and then when mario went 3D he forced sonic to go 3D too thats why i dont like mario!!

Mario didn't make 3D. Mario went 3D because other things went 3D. its like switching from black and white to color. You can't stay 3D forever. SEGA made sonic to rival mario.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 05:04:12 AM
Mario didn't make 3D. Mario went 3D because other things went 3D. its like switching from black and white to color. You can't stay 3D forever. SEGA made sonic to rival mario.
so eyery one else went 3D exepct sonic and mario so thats why it happend then destroy crash bandicoots and all the others!!!

Super Empra

You don't get it. Not switching would be like making black and white films. They are too old. You need to go 3D because the PS1, SATURN and N64 support 3D graphics. Its SEGA's own fault.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 05:11:34 AM
You don't get it. Not switching would be like making black and white films. They are too old. You need to go 3D because the PS1, SATURN and N64 support 3D graphics. Its SEGA's own fault.
yeah but what about the megamans? only two of those are 3D