aug 2010 you find your self in the game storee what pkmn game will you chose

pokemon Heart Gold
8 (53.3%)
pokemon Soul Silver
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

redlink32

im going to save up my savings to get heart gold coz my favorite is ho-oh
Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

supercoolsonic

Quoteim going to save up my savings to get heart gold coz my favorite is ho-oh

Yeah boy!

(me too!)

jkid101094

I went with Lugia last time and i'll go with him this time! ;D (Even though I already have him in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. :D)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

supercoolsonic

QuoteI went with Lugia last time and i'll go with him this time!  (Even though I already have him in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. )

wow! you got him?
congrats on the catch!

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I want to get Hoh-oh as he i never caught him or Lugia b4. So yeah, or i could get both >==D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

redlink32

i had silver last time with crystal thats why im getting heart gold
Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

darkness shadow

meh, idk which 1 2 get... but if possible: i get 1, ma bro gets the other. so we can have both =D
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

NiGHTS

I CHOOZE TEH LUMINOUS ARC 3 (they so need to makeone.. NAOW I DEMAND IT)

but yea remakes of pokemon games... seems a lil pointless but this is comin form the guy with leaf green so yea

id choose silver

cause my last pokemon silver was in some random language o_0 still completed it though 8D

SonicFan47

I don't know....I still think that the remakes won't be as good as the originals.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

supercoolsonic

QuoteI don't know....I still think that the remakes won't be as good as the originals.

I actually think it will be a wonderful idea to make remakes of silver and gold because it gives all the people who missed the emerald/fire red/leaf green lugia and ho-oh event another chance to catch them.

SonicFan47

Quote from: supercoolsonic on July 31, 2009, 12:14:05 PM
I actually think it will be a wonderful idea to make remakes of silver and gold because it gives all the people who missed the emerald/fire red/leaf green lugia and ho-oh event another chance to catch them.
...Or you could be cheap like me and buy an Action Replay for your GBA or DS.  ;D
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

supercoolsonic

QuoteOr you could be cheap like me and buy an Action Replay for your GBA or DS

I already have one and got them both. ;D

But it would be fair for the non-cheaters.

jkid101094

Quote from: supercoolsonic on July 31, 2009, 12:14:05 PM
You could get them from mystery gifts on FR/LG/E or catch Lugia on XD Gale of Darkness and Ho-oh on Pokemon Colloseum. :P

Edit: Sorry I didn't read the full post. :(

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.