Main Menu

I'll beat an anime con until Sunday. :D

Started by TheGameNinja, April 22, 2010, 03:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

I'm going to be at an anime convention, Kami-Con, until Sunday evening. I don't know how much internet access I'll have. I'm going to stay with a relative and I'm pretty sure they only have dial-up. XD

I'm almost certain the place they're having the con has wi-fi, but I'm not taking my laptop because I don't feel like lugging it around. Maybe I'll be able to get online with my DSi...?

Anyway...

I guess this I'll talk to you guys Sunday night. :3

Kami-Con's going to be a blast, by the way. Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist), Robert Axelrod (Lord Zedd from Power Rangers), and Little Kuriboh (creator of Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series) are going to be there!!

Kirby

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 22, 2010, 03:25:06 PM
I'm going to be at an anime convention, Kami-Con, until Sunday evening. I don't know how much internet access I'll have. I'm going to stay with a relative and I'm pretty sure they only have dial-up. XD

I'm almost certain the place they're having the con has wi-fi, but I'm not taking my laptop because I don't feel like lugging it around. Maybe I'll be able to get online with my DSi...?

Anyway...

I guess this I'll talk to you guys Sunday night. :3

Kami-Con's going to be a blast, by the way. Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist), Robert Axelrod (Lord Zedd from Power Rangers), and Little Kuriboh (creator of Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series) are going to be there!!

HAVE FUN MATE!!!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Gleech on April 23, 2010, 01:41:32 AM
So wait, did you win that contest? : O
No, that was a different convention. I still haven't won that yet, but I still could if more people post!!

Anyway, I'm back now. I shall post of my exploits later. Until then, consider this topic locked. :D