Favorite original 2D sonic game

Started by DarkerSuperSonic, May 08, 2010, 04:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite original 2D sonic game?

Sonic The Hedgehog
0 (0%)
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
3 (12.5%)
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
21 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

sonicblur91

jakjak913

Xcoder62

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 with knuxs and tails ftw!

sonic number 1 fan

Supersonic196

S3&K, or sonic 2... tough descision.

DiamondLeon

To be perfectly honest, I'd have to say that my favorite 2D Sonic game was WITHOUT A DOUBT, S3&K. It had the more levels than any other Sonic game I've ever played and you not only get to collect the Chaos Emeralds, but you can turn them into SUPER Emeralds as well! I've already completely beaten the game! I now have Hyper Sonic, Super Tails, and Hyper Knuckles available for use. And I'm still playing because it's just too fun to forget!

DaBlueShadow

Out of the choices it would have to be Sonic 2. Better multiplayer modes, cool levels and stages and the debut of Tails. Also who can get a perfect run on Metropolis Zone, those enemies slow me down and lets not forget Metal Sonic!

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: DaBlueShadow on February 04, 2011, 02:32:32 PM
Out of the choices it would have to be Sonic 2. Better multiplayer modes, cool levels and stages and the debut of Tails. Also who can get a perfect run on Metropolis Zone, those enemies slow me down and lets not forget Silver Sonic!
Fix'd. Metal Sonic appeared in CD not 2. I'm just gonna go with 3, honestly it was a extremely fun sonic game. The first game to have Team Sonic (although Knux wasn't exactly apart of it) and the fact that you could go Super and Hyper was just plain epicness.