Main Menu

John...

Started by Kirby, October 17, 2009, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

John, Everyone on the forum has things to say to you.

First, Me

John, if you're mad at me, i'm sorry. I Would never mean to hurt ya in any way! I don't know what goes in in A-Lad's head these days.This is one of the Best sites ever, and i would never try not to make it that way.

John, You ROCK!

Nightshade the hedgehog

now me john

im sorry for talking shit to ya im tottaly sorry ok im only 11

but i love this site like any other site

this site ftw john
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

darkness shadow

hey John, i kno i wern't part of any of this but: if ya need a brake, i'm sure we can handle things ;D
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: darkness shadow on October 17, 2009, 10:24:19 AM
hey John, i kno i wern't part of any of this but: if ya need a brake, i'm sure Gleech can handle things ;D
The quote is right :B

And yeah, you seem to have a lot on your plate lately. I say you take a few days off, and relax. :)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Elija2

John...

...this site is pretty cool, and I'm gonna let you see it, but [brick'd]

Princessofthechaosemerald

...read the above, even though i had no part in this at all, *clueless please?* but we are sorry for bothering you and things, so all the admins and mods (hopefuly, lmao more than likely) can handle things, so yeah, take a break why dont you >:U

Jordan teh Echidna

...The above comments are true, even though i had no part in it, i just put the icing on the cake and found it was a lie! So we all really like you as the creator, you are a great musician too and you're very funny at times xD You respect a lot of the members, mostly the ones that are around ur age and i understand that ;) We just need to make sure that no more of these "incidents" come around, otherwise all you might be left with are the admins o-0 lol

^^'
Pesterchum = sirJayden