Hey You. Yeah You. Gimme opinions on some games.

Started by Dracoslythe, March 24, 2010, 08:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on March 26, 2010, 08:57:06 AM
Get Bayonetta
Whats better than using an asskicking prostitute?

oh,and look for dem Final Fantasies 8D

fuck yeah bayonetta x3
Tekken VI (lolalisahasanexplodinghead8D)
dead or alive 4 (took me ages to get back into the other day due to the confusing counter system >:U)
star ocean the last hope <3
mirrors edge is sooo annoying and easy to get lost/ killed in but its addictive :3
Final fantasy 13 <3 my gosh its orgasmic but im near the end and i avoid alot of fights D: so it takes me a millenium to beat anything xD
Eternal sonataaa<333 whats not to like about a game with a slutty pirate boss? xD (although the woman who voice acts amy rose voice acts the twins salsa and march O: but they arnt annoying :3)
Guilty gear overture 2 (even though Jam, milia, dizzy, A.B.A, bridget and all but Ky and Sol are missing >:U)
and for wii there is guilty gear accent core <3 puts 3D fighting games to shame o3o

damn woman didnt you listen to me when i got new games such as N3 and stuffz xD

Mikey

hyper

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 24, 2010, 08:59:04 AM

Remember the LAST time Sonic was in a car?  -shudders-
;~;

yes that was scary but ASR is really fun on all consoles because the speed the tracks are epic :P

Riot_Monsterous

For ds, sonic rush is good and sonic rush adventure is a bit short but still fun. Final fantasy ring of fate is great and elite beat agents is pretty funny, but make sure you have a screen protector on your ds before you play it.  For xbox 360, viva pinata is actually really addictive,  but viva pinata trouble in paradise is alot like the first one but has much more extras.  For wii, rayman raving rabbids tv party is great, and is very good for multi player.  My sims kingdom is a bit short but addictive, and boom blox is another fun multi player game. And thats about all I can remember for now :3

indieShadow

get yugioh world championship 2010 and then post your friend code