Main Menu

List your rants

Started by sonicmaddave, December 15, 2009, 03:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

And your router didn't work for a while ;)

sonicmaddave

Yeah thats true I forgot about that actually. ;) The router reset to factory defaults losing all settings. >:(

Shadow26

Well,everything will be fine. :)

Hakudamashi

Every Dragon Ball Z fighting game after the Buu Saga includes Dragon Ball and maybe GT
But when they decide to just call it "DragonBall" they only use DBZ characters
seriously,wtf?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on December 21, 2009, 07:33:14 AM
Well,everything will be fine. :)

It's all working good now. ;D
Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 07:33:29 AM
Every Dragon Ball Z fighting game after the Buu Saga includes Dragon Ball and maybe GT
seriously,wtf?
Err ok? tbh I haven't seen DBZ for years.  :o

Elija2

My wireless router is a pain in the ass. It always just randomly disconnects me from my internet and I have to go through the stupid hassle of unplugging it and plugging it back in again every freaking hour or so. This is especially annoying when I'm in the middle of an important online conversation (even though it rarely happens) or when I'm playing an online multiplayer game (now this is very annoying).

NiGHTS

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 07:33:29 AM
seriously,wtf?

ikr i mean i hate when that happens

but this must mean that the world will implode in 3489yrf9s938044 days from now *acting like science*

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Elija2 on December 21, 2009, 07:43:27 AM
My wireless router is a pain in the ass. It always just randomly disconnects me from my internet and I have to go through the stupid hassle of unplugging it and plugging it back in again every freaking hour or so. This is especially annoying when I'm in the middle of an important online conversation (even though it rarely happens) or when I'm playing an online multiplayer game (now this is very annoying).
I'm punching my laptop right now, it's fun