Your thoughts on the new cartoon network.

Started by seandkiller, February 27, 2010, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seandkiller

Hello people.This may seem like a pretty wierd topic but im bored and I wanna hear your thoughts.
Personally,I'm pretty upset about "CN Real".I wish theyd go back to the days of Toonami!

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

Ioshyriku

well, it's true, but hte good part is that the older ones from cartoon network are now on Boomerang

seandkiller

Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 28, 2010, 01:55:06 AM
well, it's true, but hte good part is that the older ones from cartoon network are now on Boomerang
yea,2 bad for me I dont have boomerang lol.

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

EchidnaPower

I have Boomerang. My favorite show on it is the Jetsons.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Rancid946

I'm not sure if the geniuses of Cartoon Network realized this, but "Cartoon Network Real" is pretty much an oxymoron.
Now that they've gone all retarded, I just watch boomerang more often. DisneyXD is also shaping up to become pretty nice in the near future.

Gleech

DisneyXD will only get better once they admit that having Sonic Underground on there will make everything awesome.

I miss old Cartoon Network.

Dexter's Lab, Zoids, Teen Titans, Ben 10 (Not that cruddy "ALIEN FORCE" series. No, that RUINED Ben 10. Anyone who likes that was never a fan of the true Ben 10), KND, Fosters, Chaotic (Technically that was on 4Kids first, but eh...) the GOOD episodes of Tom and Jerry (Mainly the ones where they both won, not just Jerry), Xiaolin Showdown, Transformers...

I know you mean REALLY oldschool, I use to have a bunch of old fav's, but I forgot them all D:

Now my comments on my old fav's...

Dexter's Lab
Classic... I remember watching this show all the time, and I thought it was so funny. I miss those days :(

Zoids
I guess, if you considered it one, you could call it my first anime. One of the best shows I've ever seen. I prefer "New Century Zero", the one with Bit Cloud, personally. That was my fav series out of them all. I was sad when they moved it to like, 5 AM and then just stopped it.

Teen Titans
Aaa... another good one. I remember me and my sisters getting so into the series! One of my sisters actually found a Teen Titans roleplaying site. I eventually joined, however failed to remain active (Due to my procrastination problem).

Ben 10
DSPJGSIERJGIOEJE Do I even need to explain how awesome this show was? Yeah? Well lemme put it this way, it helped me become friends with a kid in my church that I disliked. Yeah, you read that right. We found out we both liked Ben 10 and became awesome friends after that. We like a lot of the same things, too.

Kids Next Door (KND)
Well I dislike how most of the adults are evil, and they rarely showed any good ones (The good ones mainly just being the parents of Sector V). I love how creative the operation names could be (The episode titles), and how a lot of the episodes were parodies of some of my favorite things (E.g. Star Wars, Lord of the Rings...). The story was funny, creative, and awesome. Sometimes they went too far, and it annoyed me when they left cliff hangers, especially when the episode made no sense. But it was overall a good show.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
...Wow, just wow. This show made me laugh so hard. My parents even got into it! It was so funny, clever, and amazing. I loved most of the characters, and thought that the story was just plain creative.

Chaotic
However this wasn't really a "Classic", it was nice to have it on CN instead of 4Kids. I love this show, even to this day, and love the card game. It was the only card game that I got into! And that's really saying something, considering almost EVERY kid these days loves Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakugahn (If you can consider that a card game...)... Chaotic had a very nice story, and actually explained a lot on how people could get multiples of the same creatures. The show was awesome, and you could rarely expect what was coming next. The main characters didn't always win every match, which made it more interesting to watch.

Tom and Jerry
Tom and Jerry was a good show back in the day, however repeats and repeats made it annoying. Tom always losing, almost every episode, made it even less enjoying to watch. They got carried away with all the new "MOVIES" and crud, too. In the old days, it was good, but today, it's annoying (Same with my feelings about Scooby Doo)...

Xiaolin Showdown
Arrreogjrejgor, another one of my favs. I didn't care for it from the commercials, at first, however, after I sat down, I really enjoyed it (Same thing happened with Ben 10, Chaotic, KND, and Teen Titans)! The quest was interesting, however I knew it had to end eventually, considering there were only so many, 'items' they needed to collect. Jack Spicer was, and most likely will ALWAYS be on my top 5 favorite villain group. Raimundo was my favorite character out of all of the heroes. I actually own the video game, and replayed it recently... man that was a tough one to find over here <.>.

Transformers
Well, I actually don't know which series I watched, but ONE of them I watched, maybe I even remember mixtures from different series'. All I know is, Hot Shot OWNS Bumblebee ANY day, ANY time. I don't CARE if Bumblebee came first, Bumblebee makes me want to rip out my eyeballs and eat them... then barf them up and eat them again. Most of you might say, "Oh you watched Armada." but I personally don't think so. I looked at a clip from Armada and it wasn't the Hot Shot I remembered (at least, in appearance).

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

TheGameNinja

Enith

Quote from: Gleech on March 02, 2010, 01:29:22 PM
Ben 10 (Not that cruddy "ALIEN FORCE" series. No, that RUINED Ben 10. Anyone who likes that was never a fan of the true Ben 10)
I am so glad I'm not the only one. Before I didn't really care for Ben 10, but it kinda grew on me. Then came Alien Force.....
No one will know the true power of The Rage Pig....

Gleech

Quote from: Enith on March 02, 2010, 02:22:29 PM
I am so glad I'm not the only one. Before I didn't really care for Ben 10, but it kinda grew on me. Then came Alien Force.....
Uuuugh... Alien Force ruined the whole series.

First, Ben's omnitrix somehow CHANGES TO MATCH HIS DNA AGAIN! ...THEN he gets 10 NEW aliens, and COMPLETELY forgets about the awesome original 10. THEN Kevin becomes good and can absorb metals and crud like that, and THEN, WHEN I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD GET ANY WORSE, Gwen apparently is part alien, which makes NO SENSE!

Yeah that's about the point I stopped watching Alien Force. They completely ignored the original, and made just about the most loop holes in a series that I've ever seen.

wazup

*sniff* *sniff*, i'll never forget you toonami  :'(

seandkiller

they still show KND and teen titans eventually but still...I want Cartoon network to put in the REAL episodes.

5 more till Super Kirby!

Gleech

Quote from: seandkiller on March 02, 2010, 07:39:07 PM
they still show KND and teen titans eventually but still...I want Cartoon network to put in the REAL episodes.
yeah I know, I was going to mention that somewhere in my post, but I forgot <.>...

But they don't show them as commonly as they use to. Which sucks.

wazup

Yeah.......... SCREW you CN real, SCREW YOU!!!!! *cries*  :'(