Main Menu

Writing a book

Started by Snooky, January 31, 2010, 06:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snooky

"A Collection of Theories Regarding the Universe and the Phenomenon of Life and Death" (working title)

OK, here's the deal: I got stoned and started writing a book. It is not a book of the traditional sense, it is not fiction or non-fiction, it does not tell a story. Instead it is a book about the universe and an attempt to understand it more fully than we currently do. Whenever I'm stoned or on some kind of psychedelic, I will add to this book until it is fully complete. It will be complete when I decide it has enough information to satisfy the psyche. I will post little snippets of the book as I write it until I complete it.

But not yet. No snippet yet.

If any stoners would like to help (I'll be surprised if there are any on this forum besides me :/ ) that'd be pretty fuckin' sweet ^^
Or if any intellectuals or people with their own thoughts on the universe would like to help, that's cool too, you should all post in this topic and say "I wanna help" or PM me or some shit, I dun give a fuck what your method of communication is.

Anyway discuss all there is to discuss for now.

Kisses :D

ChaosDazer

Its part where you only write when your stoned is rather creepy. I can imagine it's going to have...new ideas....
witty sig caption

Snooky

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 31, 2010, 06:57:57 AM
Its part where you only write when your stoned is rather creepy.
C'mon, no it isn't. :P

QuoteI can imagine it's going to have...new ideas....
That's the point ;D

ChaosDazer

K then XD
Can you include my idea
"The universe was born out of the awesomeness of CD, and when Earth was made, CD pooed it out his insanely sexy bumhole"
witty sig caption

Snooky

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 31, 2010, 07:05:46 AM
K then XD
Can you include my idea
"The universe was born out of the awesomeness of CD, and when Earth was made, CD pooed it out his insanely sexy bumhole"
No, this book is completely serious face.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Snooky

ChaosDazer

Well I wasn't sure how serious you were taking it. Also I didn't expect for that to be accepted anyway XD
witty sig caption