CCoSZ - You seriously have no life.

Started by shadowDOESrock, March 21, 2010, 01:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Seriously now.
Your Discussing real life problem on the internet/getting help.

Instead of real life help? Like, friends?

Seriously.

Kirby

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on March 21, 2010, 01:28:10 AM
Seriously now.

Seriously.

The CCoSZ was created to help people with problems in life.

Gleech

I created it because a lot of people are having issues in real life, and instead of just sitting there complaining about it to others, I want to help them the best I can.

It doesn't matter if you're online or real life. Some people might not be social enough offline to talk to someone about it.

We're here to solve problems, and if you don't see that, then personally that doesn't show you're ready to be a mod.

Also, we can't control a person and make them go to someone in real life that they'd prefer to talk about it to. A lot of times I personally don't want to talk to my parents, or sisters about something. I feel that they'd obsess over it, and I usually just like a calm conversation with someone.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

sonicmaddave

Spot on Gleech. Some people are not as fortunate as others and we all need a bit of support sometimes. :-\

Shadow26

Seriously now.

Seriously.
I say,if there was CCoSZ,less then half of the forum would be "My cousin died,i'm leaving for a month to take some time off".We want to help our fellow SZF members.I think CCoSZ has improved.And we CCoSZ members are not cyber bullies,so we wouldn't tell people bad things or encourage them to kill themself,punch a person etc.

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on March 21, 2010, 01:42:07 AM
I created it because a lot of people are having issues in real life, and instead of just sitting there complaining about it to others, I want to help them the best I can.

It doesn't matter if you're online or real life. Some people might not be social enough offline to talk to someone about it.

We're here to solve problems, and if you don't see that, then personally that doesn't show you're ready to be a mod.

Also, we can't control a person and make them go to someone in real life that they'd prefer to talk about it to. A lot of times I personally don't want to talk to my parents, or sisters about something. I feel that they'd obsess over it, and I usually just like a calm conversation with someone.
I give you +1 my friend. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

Kyo, the CCoSZ is for the people who need comforting in time of need, sometimes you just can't ask your siblings or your parents about the situation so you go there.  And you are pretty much saying I have no life either, I am one of the "workers" there

Super Sonic Boom

Some people don't have friends in real life, CCOSZ wants to make sure everybody is comforted in the way they need to be. Plus, they don't have to worry about actually "talking" person-to-person with us.

Shadow26

Also,you can ask all the members who have asked about help or advice from us,then you can judge.

Sonic360

Yeah, I mean Kyo why go on the forum and talk about Sonic somewhere else with some of your friends in real life?  The same concept applies, so really you are saying you also have no life.

Mikey

Sure let me just start a conversation about my murdered cousin with my Grandma. ._.

Elija2

No offence to some people, but I sort of agree with Kyo. Not saying that the CCoSZ is a bad idea, but you're bringing real life problems onto an online board, which is just weird. Not only is it depressing when you hear people say stuff like "My dog died, I wanna commit suicide" or "I'm having family problems, everything sucks", but since most of the members here are young teens (this is a Sonic fan site after all) I doubt they know what to do in any of these situations.

And if you're too scared to talk to people about your issues in real life but are totally willing to ask for help from people on the internet you don't really know, that's really your problem. IF YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR OWN FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Quote from: Shadow26 on March 21, 2010, 03:45:31 AM
I say,if there was CCoSZ,less then half of the forum would be "My cousin died,i'm leaving for a month to take some time off".

And that's what they should do, leave for a bit to cool off and really think about things. Trying to keep them here is just gonna distract them so they can't think about things themselves.

Gilly

I dont see the need for this topic insulting someone. It doesn't work unless you're me

~LOCKED~