Yet Another Sig by Yours Truly.

Started by Dracoslythe, February 22, 2010, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

Quote from: Shadic90 on February 25, 2010, 04:24:36 AM
*Looks at title*

OMIGOSH HIKARU NO GO!!! [ http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestselling-comics-2007/921-1.jpg ]

*Looks at sig*

O_O
... lol this is the girl that sang the kingdom hearts themes, among many other things
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

-topic bump-
I didn't feel like clogging up this section with another new thread everytime I fucked around in Photoshop.

By the way, only Jkid will get the joke.  xD
-pokes sig quote that says "jkid + draco = offtopicness"-
That's true.  Even in MSN.  o3o
(God, I love ruining totally great siggehs with jokes<3  I was actually going to leave it with no text, but the right side would be WAY too plain.  If you got any text ideas that ISN'T a joke, lemme know<3)

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 19, 2010, 04:58:13 PM

All I know is that when "mayo" and "ass is grass" is in the same sentence, it's funny. Good Job! ;)

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 19, 2010, 04:58:13 PM
-topic bump-
I didn't feel like clogging up this section with another new thread everytime I fucked around in Photoshop.

By the way, only Jkid will get the joke.  xD
-pokes sig quote that says "jkid + draco = offtopicness"-
That's true.  Even in MSN.  o3o
(God, I love ruining totally great siggehs with jokes<3  I was actually going to leave it with no text, but the right side would be WAY too plain.  If you got any text ideas that ISN'T a joke, lemme know<3)

I still luv it. <3

But...Rayoka beat me with a shovel cause you haven't made her a sig, can you live with that on your conscious? Huh? HUH!? >:U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.