K so um... I'm officially an ebay whore.

Started by Gilly, March 18, 2010, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

I'm nuts. I just randomly went on this ebay shopping spree buying all kinds of stuff. Mostly shirts
but I dont even know how much I spent... I'm thinking $60 total (hopefully) lol.

I love ebay so much though I cant help it.
Just thought I'd share :)

EDIT: I calculated it up from the receipts...

i spent $51.05 for 5 shirts, and a headphone jack. Actually not bad
and just spent another $27.69 for 3 volumes of family guy on dvd

total: $78.74

Elija2

When I'm finally able to use eBay, the first thing I'm gonna buy is something totally useless and utterly worthless. Like a paper clip.
Actually, those come in handy sometimes.

Gilly

Quote from: Elija2 on March 18, 2010, 06:35:23 PM
When I'm finally able to use eBay, the first thing I'm gonna buy is something totally useless and utterly worthless. Like a paper clip.
Actually, those come in handy sometimes.

lol! its funny you said that because before i had a debit card i said basically the same thing. i was DYING to use ebay. it truly is addicting to see all the bargains lol

ive gotten so much shit from ebay i love it

Fun fact: this is my 1,400th post

TranceRaver83

I honestly never even thought about using ebay when i got my debit card...  I feel like a dumbass now :/

Gleech

I'd love to use Ebay sometimes. Sometimes I find some old lego sets I wanted when they were in stock, or sometimes I find epic Airsoft deals on stuff.

And all my parents say is either, "Wait till your birthday" or "We can't get it"...

Man I want a job.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Fiamonder

I havent used eBay for a long time. I cant purchase from the UK, or USA, only from my country, which has less stuff. Everytime that I found something very rare, it just had to be in one of those countries. The only good things I purchased on that site were a SEGA Megadrive (Genesis) console, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I sold my SA2B game once when I was 7, I was so stupid.. so I buyed it again on eBay.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gleech

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 19, 2010, 01:54:14 AM
I havent used eBay for a long time. I cant purchase from the UK, or USA, only from my country, which has less stuff. Everytime that I found something very rare, it just had to be in one of those countries. The only good things I purchased on that site were a SEGA Megadrive (Genesis) console, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I sold my SA2B game once when I was 7, I was so stupid.. so I buyed it again on eBay.
SA2B is so win. It was actually my first Sonic game.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Fiamonder

Quote from: Gleech on March 19, 2010, 01:55:11 AM
SA2B is so win. It was actually my first Sonic game.

I cant remember mine. It was probably that game too, or SA.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Tanassy

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 19, 2010, 02:01:47 AM
I cant remember mine. It was probably that game too, or SA.
i have to shamefully admit the first time i played SA2 was last year XP