Main Menu

Dream Drawings

Started by CradledEggle, March 28, 2010, 01:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CradledEggle

Have you ever had a dream/nightmare, and when you woke up, you drew it, most likely as soon as you've woken up?

I just wanted to see if anyone here has ever done that.

Heres one..from this year, I usually don't remember long enough to draw them, this one was lucky.

------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Elija2

Apparently if you write down the events of your dreams enough you'll begin to recognize them as a dream. Once that happens you can affect your dreams in any way you want because you are still dreaming but at the same time aware that you are dreaming.
So yeah, you can dream of riding a unicorn through space. It's like LSD without the LSD.

CradledEggle

Quote from: Elija2 on March 28, 2010, 01:25:09 PM
Apparently if you write down the events of your dreams enough you'll begin to recognize them as a dream. Once that happens you can affect your dreams in any way you want because you are still dreaming but at the same time aware that you are dreaming.
So yeah, you can dream of riding a unicorn through space. It's like LSD without the LSD.
Dude...I Like the way you think..that was deep. That happens to me sometimes, I can control my dream, other times, something over takes my dream, and I almost end up dying, but I wake up, does that mean if I don't wake up, I really die?
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Falzar102

the same thing happened to me!
except it was a nightmare and i made it with clay
:)

kingdomkid94

i can never seem to rember my dreams xD
Smile jebus loves u =D ^^

TranceRaver83

Quote from: Elija2 on March 28, 2010, 01:25:09 PM
That's lucid dreaming, and it is NOTHING like LSD (dont ask me how i know).  It is actually more than just writing it down, you have to do some reality checks during the day, but once you get the hang of it, you will lucid dream every day.  It is really fun, but it takes practice for you to be able to start manipualating things.  Like the first few times, you will try, and nothing will really happen, but then it will be easier and easier to do what you want in the dream.

And i have never drew what i dreamed, so i am going to try that tonight.