Has pokemon gone downhill?

Started by Barc, March 26, 2010, 03:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 29, 2010, 04:38:37 PM
Here's the IMDb page for Chronicles. Scroll down and you'll see his name listed as playing Jimmy.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1294074/fullcredits#cast

Take a listen to the first few seconds:

Now thats Sean alright.

Post Merge: March 30, 2010, 08:57:19 AM

Just finished reading the "Red, Blue & Green" Saga at the "Pokemon Adventures" manga and its amazing! More better than the show! So I say that the rest of the manga series are that EPIC too so I guess the manga series are not going downhill!

I mean, why can't they make an animation for the manga? Red is such a awesome character and so is Blue and Green too. They face legendary pokemons ocassionally  (which makes it awesome) and everything rocks!

Barc

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 29, 2010, 04:43:29 PM
Now thats Sean alright.

Post Merge: March 30, 2010, 08:57:19 AM

Just finished reading the "Red, Blue & Green" Saga at the "Pokemon Adventures" manga and its amazing! More better than the show! So I say that the rest of the manga series are that EPIC too so I guess the manga series are not going downhill!

I mean, why can't they make an animation for the manga? Red is such a awesome character and so is Blue and Green too. They face legendary pokemons ocassionally  (which makes it awesome) and everything rocks!

you should read the gold and silver manga or the ruby and shapire manga, they are great

could you tell me where did you read the manga , because the placee where I download it just was erased

Falzar102

:)

Kirby

Quote from: Falzar102 on March 30, 2010, 09:04:35 AM
yes and it needs to end

You need more than that. WHY is pokemon going downhill?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 29, 2010, 04:38:37 PM
Here's the IMDb page for Chronicles. Scroll down and you'll see his name listed as playing Jimmy.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1294074/fullcredits#cast

Take a listen to the first few seconds:

Oh no f*cking way D=
Quote from: KirbySoul11 on March 30, 2010, 09:05:36 AM
You need more than that. WHY is pokemon going downhill?
because fail company+fail dubbing company does not equal success
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Barc

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 30, 2010, 10:08:43 AM
Oh no f*cking way D=because fail company+fail dubbing company does not equal success
but not only the anime, we all know it sucks ut I meant the games and the generation 5

DarkerSuperSonic

I don't say the games have the show has.First in the good old days when pokemon still had like 100 pokemon it was awsome the games were awsome.When they made battle frontier it got worse a little in my opinion when they made diamond and pearl the show went downhill theres shit load of annoying pokemon now there is almost no more original friends in the show.It was horrible but they actully made a sequal pokemon battle something I forgot it is way worse so pokemon went from swsome to lame.Not really on their games though.

indieShadow

show yes so far downhill it aint commin back up but the games are still pretty cool